Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hygiene is exhausting

Karakol96

Karakol96

Wizard
Brushing my teeth 2times a day. Showering once every day. Cleaning my ears, cutting my nails etc. Its so fucking exhausting and now that I use minoxidil it's even worse. I have to put this shit on my hair 2times a day I cant do this shit anymore

Brushmogs me I only do it when my teeth are visibly yellowing.

Brushing my teeth 2times a day. Showering once every day. Cleaning my ears, cutting my nails etc. Its so fucking exhausting and now that I use minoxidil it's even worse. I have to put this shit on my hair 2times a day I cant do this shit anymore

YES, tell me about it. The only reason why I bother showering everyday is because I'm a germaphobe. It's hell, I also have to sanitize the bathroom after taking a shit. I remember the good ole' days when I was a kid and would go 3 day without showering because I didnt' care about being dirty that much. And having to put in effort to slow down aging when I use to be young looking naturally with no effort sucks ass.

Same guy who loves body hair btw