Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hydroquinone cream, pretty much the only effective skin lightening cream on the market, is banned in the EU.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
Not news as the ban was 19 years ago, but I didn't even know this until now.

hydroquinone was banned from use in cosmetic skin lightening products in the EU in 2000.

Thankfully it's still legal in the United States despite busy bodies trying to get it banned based on studies on rodents showing a link to cancer, when ZERO, I repeat, ZERO studies show the same correlation in humans even though many have been done.

Rodent studies linking something to cancer is a concern, but to date there are no studies that show hydroquinone affects humans in the same way

Hydroquinone has been around for well over half a century, if it caused cancer in humans, there would obviously be at least ONE study confirming this, but there isn't. Oh and in the study on rodents, the rodents ingested large amounts of it.

But for fucks sake, what CAN you do in the EU? What an Orwellian nightmare superstate. I'm insanely lucky to have been born in the US so I don't have to deal with that shit. Sure, our medications are overpriced, but we can import cheap meds from based India. I just ordered a bunch of hydroquinone 4%, and I think i'm going to stockpile this one too, like I have been with various hair loss meds.

Imagine having to go to the black market just for a fucking cosmetic product. BTW, hydroquinone isn't just good for deathniks trying to whitemaxx, it's also good for lightening scars, age spots, other discolorations etc.

This is technically inceldom related it's about a superstate cucking incels out of a good looksmaxxing product.

i guess if i lightened my skin now i would gone from this world ded srs

Not news as the ban was 19 years ago, but I didn't even know this until now.

Thankfully it's still legal in the United States despite busy bodies trying to get it banned based on studies on rodents showing a link to cancer, when ZERO, I repeat, ZERO studies show the same correlation in humans even though many have been done.

Hydroquinone has been around for well over half a century, if it caused cancer in humans, there would obviously be at least ONE study confirming this, but there isn't. Oh and in the study on rodents, the rodents ingested large amounts of it.

But for fucks sake, what CAN you do in the EU? What an Orwellian nightmare superstate. I'm insanely lucky to have been born in the US so I don't have to deal with that shit. Sure, our medications are overpriced, but we can import cheap meds from based India. I just ordered a bunch of hydroquinone 4%, and I think i'm going to stockpile this one too, like I have been with various hair loss meds.

Imagine having to go to the black market just for a fucking cosmetic product. BTW, hydroquinone isn't just good for deathniks trying to whitemaxx, it's also good for lightening scars, age spots, other discolorations etc.

This is technically inceldom related it's about a superstate cucking incels out of a good looksmaxxing product.
Where did you buy this, can you provide link?

Time to white maxxx :feelslala:

This also happened with Asian sunscreens. A bunch of bullshit about how they have a tiny amount of alcohol so they're dangerous. If Asian sunscreens were easy to get in america the whole industry would collapse BC the rest of the world is in the sunscreen stone age compared.

Anything that is effective gets banned.

still, europe is a lot better at not having pure poison in products than america, if you ban a toxic ingredient then you have to ban products that use it, it's common sense

white maxxx

african_albino.jpg

I might buy it, I hate my fucking race and skin colour.

tfw everything but SSRIs gets banned

The EU is the reincarnation of the USSR.

I just cleaned out my supplier's stock, but you can buy 4 percent hydroquinone from alldaychemist

https://alldaychemist.com

I've read low does accutane actually helps regenerate skin and keep it youthful looking. A very low dose, like 2mg per day or less (1/10th the normal dose). Any thoguhts on that?

There was some study done on old ass women with before / after pics but I can't find it now.

Basically it was a more effect retin-a.

Edit: Found it https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4560536/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back