Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hybristophilia accounts even for ugly guys

cybernazi

cybernazi

Greycel
Sexual attraction of handsome serial killers like Ted Bundy or Anders Breivik to women is a well-known phenomenon. The best-known example from Austria is serial killer Jack Unterweger. During his 16 years in prison for burglarizing and strangling a young woman, he was inundated with letters. "In his apartment, he had a five-meter-long bookshelf that reached to the ceiling and consisted only of letters from his admirers."

However this phenomenon does not exclude less attractive murderers. Even Josef Fritzl, yes fucking Josef Fritzl, gets hundreds of love letters.

"Josef Fritzl received 200 love letters from women already in the first months of his imprisonment."

Also Nicholas Cruz, who probably is as ugly as one can get, is said to have dozens of fangirls.

One way to explain this phenomenon in evolutionary terms is the bodyguard effect. Women are attracted to men who reduce their own risk of experiencing sexual aggression from other men. Of course, violent criminals or murderers are a great deterrent.

In addition to violent criminals, who represent one extreme of the dark triad, common dark-triad-men (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and antisocial personality disorder) are also significantly more attractive to women. (Females desiring marriage were more attracted to the narcissistic male personality. / More experienced females were more attracted to the narcissistic male personality. / Narcissistic personality is attractive to females despite its negative qualities)

The intensity of the expression of narcissistic or antisocial tendencies probably correlates with the intensity of attraction to women.
Cluster-B is associated with a 40% higher reproduction rate. Women prefer to share a bad boy than to have a nice guy to themselves.

Men who are part of the dark triad are significantly more attractive to women regardless of their appearance. However, this phenomenon cannot be observed the other way round.

Even among female guards in prisons, 39% have sexual relationships with inmates.

I would go so far as to say that mixed-gender groups are also less functional than all-male groups for this reason. If anti-social behavior is encouraged by females, camaraderie among males suffers. Therefore, women in the military provide rivalries and greatly diminish camaraderie.

I completely disagree. No amount of dark triad maxxing will allow me to ascend.

Well, I received some letters when I was in jail for 18 months, but I'm not certain whether my identity was revealed to the public or not. I think sometimes many women send letters to criminals even though they haven't seen their faces. They care more about the crimes they've committed and the potential threat they represent than what they look like.

Good thread, by the way.

Well, I received some letters when I was in jail for 18 months, but I'm not certain whether my identity was revealed to the public or not. I think sometimes many women send letters to criminals even though they haven't seen their faces. They care more about the crimes they've committed and the potential threat they represent than what they look like.

Good thread, by the way.
What was written there?

Not a single foid wants to fuck Cho.
Guess why :D

I completely disagree. No amount of dark triad maxxing will allow me to ascend.
same brocel
imagine trying to tell me with a straight face that that brian peppers guy could ascend via dark triad maxxing, jfl

Sexual attraction of handsome serial killers like Ted Bundy or Anders Breivik to women is a well-known phenomenon. The best-known example from Austria is serial killer Jack Unterweger. During his 16 years in prison for burglarizing and strangling a young woman, he was inundated with letters. "In his apartment, he had a five-meter-long bookshelf that reached to the ceiling and consisted only of letters from his admirers."

However this phenomenon does not exclude less attractive murderers. Even Josef Fritzl, yes fucking Josef Fritzl, gets hundreds of love letters.

"Josef Fritzl received 200 love letters from women already in the first months of his imprisonment."

Also Nicholas Cruz, who probably is as ugly as one can get, is said to have dozens of fangirls.

One way to explain this phenomenon in evolutionary terms is the bodyguard effect. Women are attracted to men who reduce their own risk of experiencing sexual aggression from other men. Of course, violent criminals or murderers are a great deterrent.

In addition to violent criminals, who represent one extreme of the dark triad, common dark-triad-men (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and antisocial personality disorder) are also significantly more attractive to women. (Females desiring marriage were more attracted to the narcissistic male personality. / More experienced females were more attracted to the narcissistic male personality. / Narcissistic personality is attractive to females despite its negative qualities)

The intensity of the expression of narcissistic or antisocial tendencies probably correlates with the intensity of attraction to women.
Cluster-B is associated with a 40% higher reproduction rate. Women prefer to share a bad boy than to have a nice guy to themselves.

Men who are part of the dark triad are significantly more attractive to women regardless of their appearance. However, this phenomenon cannot be observed the other way round.

Even among female guards in prisons, 39% have sexual relationships with inmates.

I would go so far as to say that mixed-gender groups are also less functional than all-male groups for this reason. If anti-social behavior is encouraged by females, camaraderie among males suffers. Therefore, women in the military provide rivalries and greatly diminish camaraderie.
This is why ur a virgin also ur an idiot like bro what that makes no sense holy shit and if you couldn't get pussy before this fourm isn't helping u