Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Huurrr durrr Muhh tinder much swipes muh ctfish

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I could be saving alot of mentalcel here

Stop with the fucking tinder worship. Tinder is simply not real life. The most important reason why is because most people aren't as physically striking as in real life. You have certain opportunitinies in life to talk to women and sort of 'reel em in'. Just talking to them with your irl presence could potentially get you arrested if you have downward maxilla but it could get them attached to you if you get lucky and look decent enough. Also women have 1000s of matches, but women finding a man is different to men finding a woman

True enough, but if you're too mentalcel / high inhib to approach in real life then Tinder is all you got...

I'm not trying to get in genuine relationships on tinder, its just a good cope.

Attachments

• cff.png
    cff.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 104
kek, how many women have you approached OP?

I´ve approached over 500 and I can tell you without any doubt that the amount of Tinder matches you get is a very good representation of your human worth.

kek, how many women have you approached OP?

I´ve approached over 500 and I can tell you without any doubt that the amount of Tinder matches you get is a very good representation of your human worth.
2, which didn't work
Idk, it's very very very dependant. But u don't want to end up like uninstall do you, who worked it out at 29

Giga cope

Also Study shows that in 15 years 50% of couples will meet online

It's an exaggerated version of real life.

Tinder imo is the best way to gauge your looks. RateMe, photofeeler or any other sites are shit.

Tinder imo is the best way to gauge your looks. RateMe, photofeeler or any other sites are shit.
That is true, but I think that if you get SOME matches that aren't too hideous, that means you're probably at least average. So you don't need a billion matches on Tinder to get a girlfriend.

That is true, but I think that if you get SOME matches that aren't too hideous, that means you're probably at least average. So you don't need a billion matches on Tinder to get a girlfriend.
True

Tinder is real life stripped of all the bullshit. The only reason I wouldn't recommend Tinder is that girls are pretty good at hiding how fat/ugly they are, so even if you get a date it might be with a landwhale (and if you think a hot girl rejecting you is hard on the ego, just wait until a landwhale blows you off).

It's not a good method, but it beats "real life", which I'm frozen out of.

The only reason I wouldn't recommend Tinder is that girls are pretty good at hiding how fat/ugly they are, so even if you get a date it might be with a landwhale (and if you think a hot girl rejecting you is hard on the ego, just wait until a landwhale blows you off).

Many, many foids are shrewd with angle frauding. Sometimes you see a full body shot tucked away at the very end of a full set of pictures, wherein a thicc broad becomes a sessile hog.

I agree with this. Most foids on tinder are just bored and looking for validation anyways. Not planning to date or anything.

you are right, but...
I could be saving alot of mentalcel here

You have certain opportunitinies in life to talk to women and sort of 'reel em in'.
this is kind of suicide fuel

Low IQ post tbh.

you can fraud photos

Another big thing, that's now even in the information section of the incel wiki, is dating apps are an unbelievable sausage fest.

Upwards of 80% of the users are male.

Gigacope.
How the fuck is it gigacope most couples would not have started on tinder where the guy is not a model i dont care if it's betabux that means I'm 100% right retard

I tried other dating app/sites as well

okcupid
plentyoffish
badoo

ZERO RESULT.
how do you explain this OP?

think its just tinder?

tinder is unfiltered real life