Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Husband literally got mogged by a dildo. JFL. The dickpill strikes once again in an unexpected way.

Cuck. “Women must feel pleasure from sex, and you are a misogynist if they don’t” is a feminist propaganda point. What he’s doing is also the first step to her cucking him. He literally bought her a replica of another man’s larger dick, fucking cucked as hell.

Cuck. “Women must feel pleasure from sex” is a feminist propaganda point. What he’s doing is also the first step to her cucking him. He literally bought her a replica of a larger man’s dick.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Out of all the pills the dickpill is the least brutal, since I care as much about a foids hypothetical pleasure as I care about my hypothetical future, ZERO

Cuck. “Women must feel pleasure from sex, and you are a misogynist if they don’t” is a feminist propaganda point. What he’s doing is also the first step to her cucking him. He literally bought her a replica of another man’s larger dick, fucking cucked as hell.

:feelskek: Over

Absolutely brutal, I wouldn't be able to get hard after this
Nigga saying he is insecure, dude it's just normal to not like certain things wtf
Imagine putting a fake big boobs on his wife breast.
Of course she will feel like shit, it's human

inb4 it's his fault for not making her cum
anyways, foids are simply broken, they can't get off of averagely sized dick and they weren't supposed to. If you're not cuck no point in crying to the pillow over this

It was over long before this moment for him

Another reddit larp

Doesn't even matter I'm never going to ascend anyway so there's no point stressing out over something as stupid as the dickpill. I already know that I'm unattractive and will never be able to make a woman cum.

I don't even care anymore. I'll ascend with an AI wife. Literally buying a plastic dick to pleasure your wife in your stead is cucked af.