Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Husband finds out wife cheats on him with one of her foid students. He tells the principal and gets her arrested

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

A married Pennsylvania high school choir director was arrested for a sexual relationship with a female student after her irate husband alerted administrators, according to reports.

Her husband, who did freelance work for the school’s music department, found incriminating messages on Ortz’s iPad after coming home from a recent trip to Florida and told the principal.

Ortz, of Hermitage, was suspended on May 9 and a warrant was issued for her arrest on Friday.

According to reports, she declined to immediately turn herself in and even sang in a local concert on Sunday before finally surrendering the following day.

Ortz’s predecessor as the school’s music director, Jonathan Priano, 37, is facing similar charges of sexual misconduct with students.

He allegedly had an affinity for tickling the feet of coeds and forming inappropriately close relationships with them, according to reports. His criminal case is pending.

Acting on tips from Ortz’s husband, investigators found more than 100 messages between the choir leader and her female student using Spotify’s chat function.

The pair allegedly had a code word in case their illicit dalliance was ever discovered.

In interviews with police, the student admitted to going to the teacher’s home when her spouse was away and that they had sex on several occasions.

The girl said she returned to Ortz’s home after her husband discovered their relationship to offer the teacher comfort,
according to WTAE.

The teen defiantly told them that the pair were still communicating despite looming criminal charges for Ortz and that they are in love.

Ortz is being held in the Lawrence County lockup on $150,000 bond and her next hearing is set for May 25.

Priano, who faces 10 counts of sexual assault and two counts of unlawful contact with minors, had a pretrial hearing set for June.

Last edited:
wtf, is this fake? fucking based for swooping that foids ass

She's average
I have a very high standard:feelswhat:
And i dont like pale skin blonde women i dont find them attractive i dont have any problem with northern and western europeans i just dont like their women

I hope she gets 30 years in jail like a guy would get :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She will get a slap on the wrist. If this was a 26 year old male teacher with a 17 year old foid He would get at least 30 years.

The Gynocracy on display yet again.

She height mogs most guys here over kek
Was just about to say she is about 3 to 4 inches taller than me. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I hate this life so much FUUUUUUUUUU………

Lesbianpilled yet again, i honestly believe foids molest and rape other foids way more than men, but dumb foids don't consider it molestation or rape unless it is a man, so these statistics are under reported.