Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hurts so much

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I've been trying to make eye contact with women everywhere for the last three or four days, but even if they look at me, it's only for a second and they never look back a second time. Funnily enough, the women around 5 feet gave the least eye contact AND they had the tallest men. And they would have been right for me, because I'm only 5 foot 6 inches (if I'm nice to myself). I wake up every Saturday at 2am to find the neighbour has been fucking another woman. Women love him. He just goes down to the nightclub, has a good time, and then brings home some young chick. He around a 5 foot 10 inch nigga. When I used to go down to the nightclubs, I'd either get thrown out because I must be a kid (because of my height and posture) or I'd get attacked because I must be looking at that nigger's woman.

I also tried Tinder but only the bots liked me and I got 25 likes a day. That's the bottom of what the Tinder bot gives you, that means you are a worthless nobody.
Had 3 matches and all of them are bots.

I'm not feeling very well lately. I'm even having nightmares about dying alone or in pri because of grape.
Not like I care, if I could do it safely without going to the pri I would do it rn.

What is the average height in your country

You can hear your neighbor having sex every night? :worryfeels:

Have you tried going to the gym? That might help you look older

Seems like grapemaxxing is the only answer for us fuck this life

the shorter a toilet is the more likely she's going to act bossy and mean and have higher height requirments and you might find tall or average height toilets that settle for a guy her height or a bit shorter but never a short toilet settling for a short guy.
I also tried Tinder but only the bots liked me and I got 25 likes a day. That's the bottom of what the Tinder bot gives you, that means you are a worthless nobody.
brutal, fuck these bots and the false hope they give

Yes, whenever they have sex I can hear it. And I'm here alone every fucking day.
your neighbor must be fucking these whores super hard if you can hear him, literally suifuel tbh.
can you take creepshots of them btw?

the shorter a toilet is the more likely she's going to act bossy and mean and have higher height requirments and you might find tall or average height toilets that settle for a guy her height or a bit shorter but never a short toilet settling for a short guy.

brutal, fuck these bots and the false hope they give
This is my experience, and I agree with every last one of your words.

Never had any luck with foids , it's all been hard rejection and being totally ignored like i don't even fuckling exist

Yes, whenever they have sex I can hear it. And I'm here alone every fucking day.
:fuk:
That must be a hell to live :feelsrope:
Have you tried to do some stuff to annoy him, like blasting music, calling the cops or pissing on his door (in video game)?

How do you look like? (send pic in dm)

Try not to make eye contact with foids that are with guys, that's just not gonna work out. Otherwise I think it's good you're trying, but I hear how brutal it is to be ignored.

Are you friendly with your neighbor? Maybe he can help you or go with you? I would be petrified myself but I'm just throwing that out there since it sounds like you've been to clubs before

25 likes and 3 matches a day?! I wonder what I'm doing wrong to not even get bot matches.

That's the fucking worst, I'm sorry dude. Silicone earplugs worked for me, if you're looking for something to block out the sound might be worth a try.

:fuk:
That must be a hell to live :feelsrope:
Have you tried to do some stuff to annoy him, like blasting music, calling the cops or pissing on his door (in video game)?
Well once yes, but he told me he always tries to make them quiet because he doesn't want to disturb me, he even took them to his bathroom (which is on the other side of his apartment) and I can't just tell him to not get a woman at friday/saturday night.
If you or me had the chance we would do the same. That's the dilemma. I'm a garbage failure (or this soyciety) but it's not someone else's fault.

Doesn't hurt anymore for me. I hope you find a good cope someday.

It's over. What you should be doing is trying to minimise your chances of being accused of sexual harassment and eyerape just for looking at a foid, and then subsequently having a whole gang of cucks and white knights surround and try to assault you. Staring at random whores won't help in that aspect. :feelshaha:

Well once yes, but he told me he always tries to make them quiet because he doesn't want to disturb me, he even took them to his bathroom (which is on the other side of his apartment) and I can't just tell him to not get a woman at friday/saturday night.
If you or me had the chance we would do the same. That's the dilemma. I'm a garbage failure (or this soyciety) but it's not someone else's fault.
It's not your fault
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg-W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy_CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

i just numb my existence with drugs:smonk:

I'm not feeling very well lately. I'm even having nightmares about dying alone or in pri because of grape.
you dying,i have the same pain im sorry for you.