Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hurting yourself

Octophobia

Octophobia

old head
I used to browse this site several years ago in my teens (pre pandemic), I had a lot of anxiety about my inceldom, I disliked the way I looked, but I never hated myself, or blamed myself, or wanted to hurt myself...

Part of me in the back of my mind thought this was just a phase that somehow would resolve themselves with time, because I am the protagonist of the story. That I wouldn't stay incel forever...

But with the pandemic, my life seemed to fast forward out of youth.

Now I'm grown (albeit young) adult with a career.

I like to go for walks and ride my bike in the evening, and I often come accross young women my age, and some highschool aged (legal). Sometimes we make eye contact or small talk.

I feel a gut punch every time I don't ask them out. I feel like a coward and a bitch.

let's be honest, at my age to be an incel you have to be a loser, irl normies (not redditors) find it unthinkable, dating js such a normal thing to them... and some acquaintances and family are suspect I might be gay...

Maybe all those girls would've rejected me anyway, but at least I could've said I tried, but the truth is I haven't been trying, and it eats me inside.

It's the first time in my life I feel self-hatred, I feel I am the orchestrator of my own failure.

It's the first time in my life I want to hurt myself -- and badly.

I want to know if any other 21+ cels feel similarly.

Hurting yourself is cucked. You should hurt others instead (non illegal means, such as trolling on the internet).

+30cel here and I used to feel similar to you but I've had so many experiences with gyns where I was holding back beating them senseless because I cared about my social standing. Now I realize that social standing has jack to do with sexual success so what I really regret is not disfiguring a bitch.

You never really know where you stand until you try. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I know many of you will say this is bluepilled shit or whatever. But better to try and fail and know where you stand then regret later on that you didn't try at all

But yeah I've had foids give me signals (or at least that's what I thought it was), just to get shot down and them totally uninterested in me. Rejection hurts too man, there's two sides to the coin

I swear some incels I encounter have to be masochists

Just be a dick to people irl and online. Give soyciety a taste of their own medicine.

I used to have thoughts of hurting myself but they went away since its fucking dumb cause its not my fault it people and society no need to take it that far and degrade myself like trash it does nothing and its pointless

Yes I do it subconsciously and consciously l

Mogs me, but "Im incel because i didnt ask her out" is cope. Normies find gf through social circles and it comes naturally, they dont have to approach 6 gorillion foids like a PUA aspie

Just tonight I was screwing around on the train tracks and this pickup truck came speeding in without its lights on and I took off sprinting

I’ve walked thru some sketchy places at night and then I’ll wake up in the middle of the night wondering wtf I was doing an hour earlier.

punch shit till my hands bleed, jump off high objects ect

You never really know where you stand until you try. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I know many of you will say this is bluepilled shit or whatever. But better to try and fail and know where you stand then regret later on that you didn't try at all
Its better to not "shoot your shot" than asking foids out, just to keep getting rejected and let your self esteem go broke

In what sense? There's pain in inceldom no matter which way you go.
Repeating the same things which only result in suffering but expecting a different outcome this time

I used to browse this site several years ago in my teens (pre pandemic), I had a lot of anxiety about my inceldom, I disliked the way I looked, but I never hated myself, or blamed myself, or wanted to hurt myself...

Part of me in the back of my mind thought this was just a phase that somehow would resolve themselves with time, because I am the protagonist of the story. That I wouldn't stay incel forever...

I like to go for walks and ride my bike in the evening, and I often come accross young women my age, and some highschool aged (legal). Sometimes we make eye contact or small talk.

I feel a gut punch every time I don't ask them out. I feel like a coward and a bitch.

let's be honest, at my age to be an incel you have to be a loser, irl normies (not redditors) find it unthinkable, dating js such a normal thing to them... and some acquaintances and family are suspect I might be gay...

Maybe all those girls would've rejected me anyway, but at least I could've said I tried, but the truth is I haven't been trying, and it eats me inside.

It's the first time in my life I feel self-hatred, I feel I am the orchestrator of my own failure.

What you feel is not limited to just yourself, i also feel the same way. The thing is, i always understood life in the way that our life is build on what we did when we where young. Not just in terms of what technique of wageslave you studied but also in terms of self fulfillment and companionship. How willing are you to go to your 9-5 everyday just to return to your empty dark appartment to repeat the same thing the next day? You are not and i feel the exact same way. What difference is there from being 40 or a 50 year old? Not much frankly, but to me right now when i am young even a year wasted feels like a millions possibilities ended that very day.

In terms of self harm, well as the years go on my aggression/anger just starts increasing and i am feeling bitter all the time. Sometimes i take it off on people who care about me but i just cant help to control my emotions because of how i feel 24/7. I have never self harm but there have been many red lines i have already passed over the years so eventually if i continue down this path i will do it. I view self harm as a way to feel something else other than depression, its a way to stop the pain in the head and redirect it towards another part. It reminds me of gore videos i have seen of mob violence in africa where they set niggers on fire. Despite them being badly beaten and barely alive the moment they get set on fire they run or flop around way past what they should have been able to do at that point.

But yeah I've had foids give me signals (or at least that's what I thought it was), just to get shot down and them totally uninterested in me. Rejection hurts too man, there's two sides to the coin
Today i got really lucky and came to class early and the only person there was one of the girls i liked. I tried to small talk asking her about where i could buy headphones in campus and she mentioned i could get them in the library. I told her i have never been there before in the hopes that she may offer to take me there after class but she just responded with a robotic gps voice giving me directions. Maybe it does not mean that much but to me it felt like she knew what i was trying and/or just was not interested.

Its better to not "shoot your shot" than asking foids out, just to keep getting rejected and let your self esteem go broke
Don't be a retard and be honest with yourself. Know when to stop and accept that it's over

Don't be a retard and be honest with yourself. Know when to stop and accept that it's over
Screenshot 20240604 143844 Gallery

Hurting yourself is for trannys and faggots

selfharm is a foid trait

sh foids are freaks and should all kys. try not to be like them ty

Mogs me, but "Im incel because i didnt ask her out" is cope. Normies find gf through social circles and it comes naturally, they dont have to approach 6 gorillion foids like a PUA aspie
Exactly. If you don’t even have a proper social circle, it’s over for you. You are probably too autistic to even make friends and most women hate that. If girls never show interest in you, it’s over. It’s actually hard for me to imagine that normies fine gfs easily and don’t have to cold approach. Cold approach only works for chads anyway. If you are sub5 or even average and cold approach, you might get the cops called on you or get brutally humiliated in public. I know it’s supposed to happen naturally but that concept seems so foreign to me because of how isolated I am. Even my own father met my mother through mutual friends that introduced them in a non-awkward way. My one friend met his wife through shared hobbies. It’s supposed to come easily and not be an insane amount of effort. Approach anxiety is actually a good thing. That’s your own brain and body telling you that women don’t like you and you will fail miserably. It’s just like the part of your brain that tells you not to jump off a cliff. Push past this fear response and you might be very sorry.

Exactly. If you don’t even have a proper social circle, it’s over for you. You are probably too autistic to even make friends and most women hate that. If girls never show interest in you, it’s over. It’s actually hard for me to imagine that normies fine gfs easily and don’t have to cold approach. Cold approach only works for chads anyway. If you are sub5 or even average and cold approach, you might get the cops called on you or get brutally humiliated in public. I know it’s supposed to happen naturally but that concept seems so foreign to me because of how isolated I am. Even my own father met my mother through mutual friends that introduced them in a non-awkward way. My one friend met his wife through shared hobbies. It’s supposed to come easily and not be an insane amount of effort. Approach anxiety is actually a good thing. That’s your own brain and body telling you that women don’t like you and you will fail miserably. It’s just like the part of your brain that tells you not to jump off a cliff. Push past this fear response and you might be very sorry.
Saying that normies can find gfs easily is an exeggeration. They surely have it a million times easier than we, but they also have it a million times harder than Chad. They are often on long dryspells and often are forced to be submissive because the foid can replace her normie bf in any second. Otherwise i agree with the rest you said.

Conclusion: Its not only over, it never even began

Saying that normies can find gfs easily is an exeggeration. They surely have it a million times easier than we, but they also have it a million times harder than Chad. They are often on long dryspells and often are forced to be submissive because the foid can replace her normie bf in any second. Otherwise i agree with the rest you said.

Conclusion: Its not only over, it never even began
Yep. Normies definitely have it much harder than Chad, but at least they aren’t going to be KHHV’s their whole life. It’s just unreal how easy Chad has it that it’s hard to comprehend. Imagine just having to exist and girls throw themselves at you. It’s no wonder chads are so happy all the time when they have it so easy.

the normies just have to lower their expectations. we don't even have to lower our expectations, we will always be rejected.

Honestly, it probably doesn't get better. I failed to kill myself at 15, and I regret that every single day. Literal comedy: I ran my bike across the road and tried to get scooped up by a truck, but missed it by a hair's breadth and biked straight into the bushes and hurt myself, and I've never been able to work up the courage to try again.

What I'd say is: consider reasonably what you want and what you're reasonably able to take in your life, and plan based on that.

Maybe all those girls would've rejected me anyway, but at least I could've said I tried, but the truth is I haven't been trying, and it eats me inside
Why aren’t you asking for their number if you had a nice conversation before

I do brocel. I surely feel this. My parents have made claims that I'm gay also but don't know of my situation . Anyways talking about hurting yourself I used to self harm bro