Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Hurr durr if u were really sooisidal ud alredy b ded"

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Cunt faced pieces of pig shit that spout this shit and think they're clever should be shot in the head and then banned
Half these cunts aren't even suicidal themselves, so they dont know what the fuck they're talking about. Their NT brain cant imagine how depressing seriously contemplating suicide is. Let's see how easily you "pull the trigger" when you not only have to fight against your survival instinct, but you're think about the real life ramifications of your death. Of how it would devastate your family. Let's see how you enjoy feeling like everything you do is pointless when you are thinking of ending it in the not so distant future. They dont give a fuck. They just see suicidal people as entertainment. Fucking edgy shitstains think they look so cool being a callous asshat.

Last edited:
Cunt faced pieces of pig shit that spout this shit and think they're clever should be shot in the head and then banned
Half these cunts aren't even suicidal themselves, so they dont know what the fuck they're talking about. Their NT brain cant imagine how depressing seriously contemplating suicide is. Let's see how easily you "pull the trigger" when you not only have to fight against your survival instinct, but you're think about the real life ramifications of your death. Of how it would devastate your family. Let's see how you enjoy feeling like everything you do is pointless when you are thinking of ending it in the not so distant future. They dont give a fuck. They just see suicidal people as entertainment. Fucking edgy shitstains think they look so cool being a callous asshat.
Honest question, if you Know that it'll destroy your family, why don't you talk to them about being suicidal? You don't need to say why, cause it doesn't matter. But talking to them might help you

Honest question, if you Know that it'll destroy your family, why don't you talk to them about being suicidal? You don't need to say why, cause it doesn't matter. But talking to them might help you
The thought of that is horribly anxiety inducing. I'm not close to them like that

it's true
if you were actually suicidal you wouldn't of made this thread

The thought of that is horribly anxiety inducing. I'm not close to them like that
Have you tried taking some Xanax or something? Just because you aren't close doesn't mean they won't help.

Yesterday on Reddit there was some cunt saying something like "if you hate life just ky and stop complaining", regarding an incel post about non-existence and antinatalism.

Made my blood boil as well.

If you were really suicidal you'd already be dead :feelsokman::feelsthink:

If a suicidial person talks to his parents about it, it won't really help, chances are they can only give some bluepill advice they heard in a hallmark movie once. It would just make the relationship with them awkward, best way to help yourself is either find a good therapsit (good luck) or get away and find a hobby or something. There is a reason why therapists never have people they know as patients.

, best way to help yourself is either find a good therapsit (good luck) or get away and find a hobby or something. There is a reason why therapists never have people they know as patients.
Therapists aren't going to say anything more special than a blue pilled Reddit NPC or some random person you'll find off the street.
Talking to a therapist is just rubbing salt in the wound, they're gonna tell you the same shit that literally every Redditor ever has told you, only they're charging you $300 an hour for it, so good luck if part of your depression is caused by lacking financial stability.

Therapists aren't going to say anything more special than a blue pilled Reddit NPC or some random person you'll find off the street.
Talking to a therapist is just rubbing salt in the wound, they're gonna tell you the same shit that literally every Redditor ever has told you, only they're charging you $300 an hour for it, so good luck if part of your depression is caused by lacking financial stability.
Yep, that's why I wrote that good luck in parentheses.

“I’m so depressed.. I attempted suicide.. I took 3 flintstones vitamins when the bottle said take 2 teehee... I’m a survivor. Spread suicide awareness. Anyway here’s a picture of my ass.. Don’t forget to support me on patreon teehee!!”

Just hairtrigger max bri

TBH I have thoughts about suicide everyday. I’m still alive because I’m too much of a pussy to do it. Heavy metal, video games, alcohol and gymcelling is also another reason why I’m alive.

indari wya bro :feelscry:

“I’m so depressed.. I attempted suicide.. I took 3 flintstones vitamins when the bottle said take 2 teehee... I’m a survivor. Spread suicide awareness. Anyway here’s a picture of my ass.. Don’t forget to support me on patreon teehee!!”
JFL at foids being suicidal when they can make a living by being slim and selling pictures/clothing for a six figure salary, all the while being able to date greek gods when they’re overweight.

high iq, having suicidal tendencies and actually being suicidal are two very different things. I've attempted to rope but im not truly suicidal so my instinct stopped me from going through with it
this

if you have an actual gun and still can't commit suicide then you just don't want to do it, simple as that.

Yesterday on Reddit there was some cunt saying something like "if you hate life just ky and stop complaining", regarding an incel post about non-existence and antinatalism.

Made my blood boil as well.
They have a point, if you really hated life so much and saw it for the lie it really was you’d off yourself or at the very least, start making preparations to do so instead of complaining so much. If you’re constantly talking about commuting suicide, it’s a cry for help. You’re either looking for attention or validation and don’t really want to go through with it

They have a point, if you really hated life so much and saw it for the lie it really was you’d off yourself or at the very least, start making preparations to do so instead of complaining so much. If you’re constantly talking about commuting suicide, it’s a cry for help. You’re either looking for attention or validation and don’t really want to go through with it
But fighting against your strongest instinct and against the fear of actually making your life 10 times as bad by becoming a living vegetal isn't easy, boyo.

But fighting against your strongest instinct and against the fear of actually making your life 10 times as bad by becoming a living vegetal isn't easy, boyo.
That’s why you go Eric Harris and use a shotgun, he probably suffered for half a millisecond. If you don’t have access to guns, create your own explosives and do it that way. Suicide is always the most readily available option
TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY
I’m certainly not looking forward to it

Two friends of mine who used to talk constantly about wanting to kill themselves ended up finally roping.

What they had in common is that they were both in their 20s, and both of them said shortly before their demise, "Okay, I'm finally getting on some psych meds now for my depression!"
Fucking horrifying that the system we live under enslaves men for their entire lives, and when the conditions we put them in cause mental illness (which we treat as something that happens regardless, oh it's just like the flu, oh it's just like the weather, a public health issue, it can't be their conditions and if it is they just need to get outside and talk to people, GET MANIPULATED BY A SCUMBAG THERAPIST, THERE IS NO REASON TO GET FEELINGS OF DEPRESSION OR HOPELESSNESS WORKING AT A DEAD END JOB AND FUCKING A FAT SINGLE MOTHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TEEHEE LIFE IS GREAT PULL UP YOUR BOOTSTRAPS AND WORK CONTRIBUTE WE CARE ABOUT YOU WE SWEAR JUST DON'T TALK TO ME UGLY BTW YOU CAN GET LAID OFF AT ANY TIME WITHOUT HAVING ANY CONTROL OVER IT because you are a fucking niggercattle cog in a giant machine that doesn't care about you and you have no autonomy or power to change anything, but we tell you that you have power constantly while pumping up your stock markets and spying on you through your TV so you feel better about us) we give them shitty pills that numb them enough to actually make some people lose all inhib for sui'ing.

TKfuel, I can already feel a cabin in the woods drawing me. Fuck these people and fuck what they put us into while pretending we had a choice.

Last edited:
Fucking horrifying that the system we live under enslaves men for their entire lives, and when the conditions we put them in cause mental illness (which we treat as something that happens regardless, oh it's just like the flu, oh it's just like the weather, a public health issue, it can't be their conditions and if it is they just need to get outside and talk to people, GET MANIPULATED BY A SCUMBAG THERAPIST, THERE IS NO REASON TO GET FEELINGS OF DEPRESSION OR HOPELESSNESS WORKING AT A DEAD END JOB AND FUCKING A FAT SINGLE MOTHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TEEHEE LIFE IS GREAT PULL UP YOUR BOOTSTRAPS AND WORK CONTRIBUTE WE CARE ABOUT YOU WE SWEAR JUST DON'T TALK TO ME UGLY BTW YOU CAN GET LAID OFF AT ANY TIME WITHOUT HAVING ANY CONTROL OVER IT because you are a fucking niggercattle cog in a giant machine that doesn't care about you and you have no autonomy or power to change anything, but we tell you that you have power constantly while pumping up your stock markets and spying on you through your TV so you feel better about us) we give them shitty pills that numb them enough to actually make some people lose all inhib for sui'ing.

TKfuel, I can already feel a cabin in the woods drawing me. Fuck these people and fuck what they put us into while pretending we had a choice.
:feelsbadman: Real Feel.

My dad has severe depression, he got "cured" but deep inside I know hes staying alive because he does not want to leavy my family.