Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hunter eyes, being tall, etc, doesn't mean shit if you have a shit jawline

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Needed to be said. A bad jawline is the death of any man.

I don't really need to elaborate, but your SMV takes a nosedive once you introduce a weak chin into the formula. Unfortunately, women can get away with it and we can't.

same the other way around. You can have a good jawline, but if you don't have hunter eyes it's ovER

jaw is law

rami malek is proof

6505e462cb3abb29151ebdf95c532b2d.gif

same the other way around. You can have a good jawline, but if you don't have hunter eyes it's ovER
teracope

not really tbh. Only in extreme cases (one of my friends was a cool dude, pretty fit, but his eyes had severe canthal tilt, and that made him incredibly unpopopular among girls).

not really tbh. Only in extreme cases (one of my friends was a cool dude, pretty fit, but his eyes had severe canthal tilt, and that made him incredibly unpopopular among girls).

over if ur sub7 tbh

I have asymetric jaw and recessed chin. Proof i am the biggest trucel here

I lack a jaw or a chin. My face just recedes into my neck without any angles.

If you would see my chin you'd get the impression I'm obese but I'm actually quite skinny.

Orb

this guy has a shit chin but slays with hunter eyes + decent height

They compensate for each other. If you have a not so good eye area a good height and jaw will help you, if your jaw is bad being tall and having hunter eyes can save you. If you are short ( taller than 5'8 anything shorter is death tier) a really good jaw and eye area would save you.

everything theory

jaw is everything and I have nothing

tbh I have a jaw and it did shit for me, the other failos are too strong tbh

inb4 "mogs me"

Low IQ thread because there is no surgery for hunter eyes.

I have asymetric jaw and recessed chin. Proof i am the biggest trucel here
Dude, same. I have a good jaw but recessed chin, and I look like a fucking potato

Needed to be said. A bad jawline is the death of any man.

I don't really need to elaborate, but your SMV takes a nosedive once you introduce a weak chin into the formula. Unfortunately, women can get away with it and we can't.
High IQ thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back