Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hunter eyed girls will elevate our gene pool!

Large wide "innocent" eyes are indicative of a feminine motherly caregiver. Hunter eyed women are overhyped.

Nigga, they look like men

I D O N T C A R E

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY

HUNTER EYES

VS

SPOON

Large wide "innocent" eyes are indicative of a feminine motherly caregiver.
I really doubt eye shape effects this

I really doubt eye shape effects this
Maybe not but neotenous features are attractive because they are youthful and innocent.

These “neotenous” characteristics include a large forehead with lower set eyes, nose and mouth; a smaller, shorter, more recessive chin; fuller lips; larger eyes; a smaller nose; higher, thinner eyebrows; and a rounder, less angular face.

Maybe not but neotenous features are attractive because they are youthful and innocent.
I know why they are attractive. I just think its a funny example of lookism.

GOD CHAD ONLY, SINCE SHES GIGASTACY, SHE WILL ONLY SETTLE FOR A HIGHER BEING + BECAUSE OF HYPERGAMY

Just creampie meghan roche theory

''but they l-look like trannies and thyere not feminine !!!'' :soy::feels:

The Frist is female gaze for women ,
No man would find that attractive, she is a backy

Yes. Also, women with Chad factory wombs like Margot Robbie will elevate and uplift our gene pool. We will use their wombs to transmute our inferior genes :feelsdevil:
Shutterstock editorial 10543589fh p

Just look at that neck. I want to become a vampire and bite her neck :feelsdevil:

I WANT TO BITE HER NECK WITH MY TEETH
20240517 204036