Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hunter Biden sex tape leaked. Proof(?) that the allegations about Hunter and Joe are true.

If you have to worry about copyright then you can be taken down at any time by infiltrators who keep posting copyrighted material. Also to prove they're not cucked they shouldn't enforce that.

Talking about smoking weed or taking an ass picture of a rostie in the street can be considered against the law, but we do it here anyway.

Smoking weed??? They LOVE weed on Twitter. The government has not made Twitter cucked.

i saw this lol

Smoking weed??? They LOVE weed on Twitter. The government has not made Twitter cucked.
That's the "acceptable" illegal thing to talk about, but the uncucked things considered illegal that are posted here would get a lot more backlash from the cucked government if this site had millions of users.

That's the "acceptable" illegal thing to talk about, but the uncucked things considered illegal that are posted here would get a lot more backlash from the cucked government if this site had millions of users.

But it's illegal. If the government was enforcing some law that says "You can't use the Internet to talk about things that are illegal" then Twitter would have to follow that rule. But it doesn't, because that's not a law.

But it's illegal. If the government was enforcing some law that says "You can't use the Internet to talk about things that are illegal" then Twitter would have to follow that rule. But it doesn't, because that's not a law.
Twitter advocates violence and murder against men who fuck teens, or send them dick pics. Those threats are illegal but the cucked government does nothing about it. However, they would shut a site down where the users threaten chad chasing rosties, and say they'd kill them if they see them irl.

Twitter advocates violence and murder against men who fuck teens, or send them dick pics. Those threats are illegal but the cucked government does nothing about it. However, they would shut a site down where the users threaten chad chasing rosties, and say they'd kill them if they see them irl.

These shutdowns are not by the government. They're by the site hosts.

These shutdowns are not by the government. They're by the site hosts.
The site hosts only shut them down because the government tells them. If the host was uncucked they wouldn't care about just some people bitching, as long as they're not forced by the government. It should be impossible there's not even one uncucked cdn provider in the world, obviously the government is doing something to stop them.

Last edited:
I don't really believe things on those screenshots, but it might be true that it's now chinese doing all the dirty things behind the scenes. They always have a big hegemonic state as their hq. First it was england, then usa, now it might be china, thats why all that shit happens in the us. These talks are around since the beginning of corona shitfest, and my recent experience shows all those theories at some point become true
Standard Oil was punished for not playing fair. All the old timey railroad & oil and steel barons did things that are now against the laws of fair competition.
They taught me this at the univ, but how exactly was SO punished jfl :feelswhere:
at first it was the great state of Britain then now is the great state of America and Tomorrow it will be the great State of Israel . mark my words .
it's all the anti christ playing and pulling the strings of the world .
It will, but after china, or after some other country as well.

It sucks to be late in thread, I'm too lazy to read all posts, what are guys debating about? Seems interesting

They taught me this at the univ, but how exactly was SO punished jfl :feelswhere:

They don't get to be a monopoly anymore, that's their punishment.

The site hosts only shut them down because the government tells them. If the host was uncucked they wouldn't care about just some people bitching, as long as they're not forced by the government. It should be impossible there's not even one uncucked cdn provider in the world, obviously the government is doing something to stop them.

Again, what about Incels.co? We're not the only website in the world that gets to talk about the things we talk about.

Again, what about Incels.co? We're not the only website in the world that gets to talk about the things we talk about.
No site with millions of users is able to do it. Do you know any uncucked cdn's?

No site with millions of users is able to do it. Do you know any uncucked cdn's?

We don't need millions of users. If what we did here was truly illegal, we'd be shut down by now because we're not an unknown site.

We don't need millions of users. If what we did here was truly illegal, we'd be shut down by now because we're not an unknown site.
We've most likely done things that can be considered illegal, so have the users on twitter when they make threats, but if we had millions of users and behaved the same I bet the government would try to shut it down.

If the government really won't shut down an uncked twitter killer then there's a very good opportunity to make money. It's hard to believe no one tried to do it, unless the government is making all the cdn's cucked.

We've most likely done things that can be considered illegal, so have the users on twitter when they make threats, but if we had millions of users and behaved the same I bet the government would try to shut it down.

If the government really won't shut down an uncked twitter killer then there's a very good opportunity to make money. It's hard to believe no one tried to do it, unless the government is making all the cdn's cucked.

Or maybe there isn't. Maybe you make more money by being as uncontroversial as possible. As broadly appealing as possible. People will boycott a racist mascot. But racists will still give money to a mascot that happens to not be racist.

Or maybe there isn't. Maybe you make more money by being as uncontroversial as possible. As broadly appealing as possible. People will boycott a racist mascot. But racists will still give money to a mascot that happens to not be racist.
There are still a lot of uncucked men. To not even attempt to capitalize on that market is idiotic, unless other factors are preventing them. If no one else will do it then I'll do it.

There are still a lot of uncucked men. To not even attempt to capitalize on that market is idiotic, unless other factors are preventing them. If no one else will do it then I'll do it.

By all means, try. Others are trying to some marginal success. The law won't come down on you before the market does.

By all means, try. Others are trying to some marginal success. The law won't come down on you before the market does.
If I have enough money to keep it running I won't care about the market. I just need to find a way to pay $1500 a month by myself or with other's help for the cdn provider, then there will be no stopping it, unless there are cucked laws.