Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hunter avallone blackpill debate

Nope, I'm not talking about rhetoric. The stuttering aside, your talking points weren't structured, it looked more like you were trying to pile up random ideas.

Even if you had zero speech skills and used a robotic AI voice, simply adding a structure would have helped a lot.
Thanks for the feedback

@GeckoBus @based_meme @Ron.Belgrade
I'll be honest, brocel, I'm not going to watch 40 minutes of you arguing with some blue pilled cuck faggot.

If you can summarize the main talking points and arguments on both sides, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be honest, brocel, I'm not going to watch 40 minutes of you arguing with some blue pilled cuck faggot.

If you can summarize the main talking points and arguments on both sides, I'd appreciate it.
I get it XD. If you read this thread a bit you'll get the general gist of it.

A11366A1 C845 4AFF 8107 BC288725B81C

@Mortis someone in the comments claims to be your friend

@WØLF i keep forgetting ur still active here idk despite u talking a bit on this forum still I rarely see u
Tfw my existence on this forum is just as meaningless and inconsequential as it is in real life. :fuk:

I remember lurking and seeing ur posts.
Was i like back then? Was I still the same nondescript NPC user here?
Btw opinions on the new Kanye album
I genuinely have yet to listen to it jfl. For the very first time, I was quite frankly disgusted by the kind of values (or total and total lack thereof) he so flagrantly displayed to the world after catching glimpses of his new, and most artistically vapid character arc yet. Generally, I've always agreed with the sentiment that Kanye was a visionary, but lately, he really makes me want to rescind that thought.

I mean, how can I—the only sane man in a seemingly insane world—look at a man who parades his wife around butt ass naked and want to continue to listen to his music, let alone support that? You can say he's been mindfucked by his handlers or the elites or whatever, but I definitely view Kanye in a bit of a different light now. My problem was that I used to really enjoy rap music, but I was ignorant of the consequences of listening to one of the most degenerate genres because I was wearing NPC goggles at the time. Nowadays, I generally dislike the genre and everything it stands for.

Was i like back then? Was I still the same nondescript NPC user here?
Eh you were a bit of a standard youngcel Zoomer though Icl. But you talked about music a bit
I genuinely have yet to listen to it jfl. For the very first time, I was quite frankly disgusted by the kind of values (or total and total lack thereof) he so flagrantly displayed to the world after catching glimpses of his new, and most artistically vapid character arc yet. Generally, I've always agreed with the sentiment that Kanye was a visionary, but lately, he really makes me want to rescind that thought.
Ah
I mean, how can I—the only sane man in a seemingly insane world—look at a man who parades his wife around butt ass naked and want to continue to listen to his music, let alone support that? You can say he's been mindfucked by his handlers or the elites or whatever, but I definitely view Kanye in a bit of a different light now. My problem was that I used to really enjoy rap music, but I was ignorant of the consequences of listening to one of the most degenerate genres because I was wearing NPC goggles at the time. Nowadays, I generally dislike the genre and everything it stands for.
Fair

of course the comments are full of gaslighting NT faggots not that I expected anything else idc about listening to that worthless cunt so i didnt watch the video