Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hungry polar bears arrive to Slavlands. Their numbers are increasing, they invade and occupy local Slavic village

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

It looks like slavcels have another problem to deal with, now hungry polar bears are coming to Slavlands in big numbers in search of food.

JFL at being a slavcel in Chukotka Okrug, on top of all the other problems you now have to worry about not being eaten by a polar bear.

Last edited:
look at how they crawl out of the cold water

The polarbearpill ate me

Future moggers

Last edited:
But polar bears are literally going extinct due to climate change :soy::soy::soy::soy:

immigrants from one side, polar bears from another, "progressiveism" from the inside. what curse is next?

Soon Slav women will only settle for BBC.

Big Bear Cock.

They're gonna take your food and women too

How long before Russian women start fucking them?

I for one eagerly welcome our Polar Bear overlords

Brutal bearpill

They taste good!

Like bacon-deer!

Nice fur coats for winter...

Lucky Slavs...

Polar bear pill polarized me

@FinnCel @SryMyEnglish Thoughts?
okay it's a bit far from you never mind XD

Last edited:
[It's Over] For Eurasian Brown Bears!

Just fucking LDAR if you're a Eurasion Brown Bear.

[SuicideFuel] [Eurasion Brown Bears DO NOT ENTER] White Polar Bears Chads taking ALL of the female Eurasion Brown Bears!

Brown Bearletcels on...

merciless white moggers

So apparently you can't kill polar bears at will anymore, but I wonder if that will change since the bears are losing their habitat. More of them will be squeezed into tighter areas while they all compete for the same dwindling food.

I wish I was a polar bear

Eye witness tells how Finncel took down a polar bear with bare hands (on christmas) colorized
Naah I hunt polar bears for Christmas
full
Eye witness tells how Finncel took down a polar bear with bare hands (on christmas) colorized

Last edited: