Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humans really are all the same.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I realise how simps want to Godify and make Women look special but they're just humans with flesh who eat and shit, there's nothing special about them.

I remembered how in 3th grade i got bullied by this girl and her orbiter it was very weird to me how she acted but now that i look back on it she was just doing it for her entertainment no different from any other bully, and then 10 years later i met her again and asked her out she of course rejected me.. but i wonder if she still remembers how she bullied that short boy? probably no right? even i didn't remember just until recently when i remembered.. humans really are trash, scumy revolting creatures.. and women are worse of them all, the biggest evil of the human gender.

and then 10 years later i met her again and asked her out she of course rejected me
Wtf bro don't do it to yourself :feelsrope:

But I don't judge because inceldom pain and desperation leads to shit like that.

Wtf bro don't do it to yourself :feelsrope:

But I don't judge because inceldom pain and desperation leads to shit like that.

I remembered that fact afterwards but yea still stupid of me.

Well, in spite of our differences, we are all ruled by the same biological imperative to select the best and reject the worst.

Exactly.

Human brain is an enigma.

This post is so relatable on a deep level and it fills me with rage knowing what people like that made you go through. All because you and me and everyone here are unattractive. They deserve to have everything taken away from them (in mario kart party nds).

Not really. I've learnt quite a bit about it, although there is much left to learn.

I don't think we really know anything, we just think we know.

Simps will not realize that, they think that if a human has a pussy, the human passes to be a cosmic entity

I am not the same

Well, in spite of our differences, we are all ruled by the same biological imperative to select the best and reject the worst.
Being human is tragic. We can be self aware of our own nature/biology but no matter what we do we cannot change it.

She's different, teehee :feelsahh::feelstastyman::bluepill:

I remember your story. So it was your bully? You have a sub/dominatrix fetish or something, bro? If I were in your place, I'd hate her for the rest of my life.

No lol she wasn't really my bully just bullied me couple of times when we were little.

I had not reconciliation of this and only remembered after she rejected me i doubt she even remembers when i didn't, but it just made me realise the girl i was attracted to and wanted to have sex with is the same type of bully as the rest of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back