Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Humans ARE sex objects

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Yes. Humans ARE sex objects. Men and women. Sex is why we exist. Sex exists for species survival. Humans literally always look for relationships which involves sex, and because many people won't wait til marriage (and i doubt people long ago did) and won't want sexless relationships, it's pretty obvious people only enter relationships for sex. If they wanted someone they "really like and have lots in common with", a platonic close friend is sufficient. Yeah people have fuckbuddies and hookups, but that's because they got stressed from relationships and need a break but still crave sex, or are unable to find a partner now but still crave sex. Some might consider relationships not for them but they still use fuckbuddies as their personal sex toy/conquest.

So why do people seek relationships? because relationship partners are easy to manipulate into becoming your sex toy, especially in the long-term. you want someone you "really like and have in common with" because it's easy to manipulate them into becoming your sex toy. you prefer relationships and enjoy sex more with intimacy for that specific reason. they're easy to manipulate into becoming your personal sex toy and you can spend time with your sex toy to brainwash them further into being your sextoy.

Humans will fuck anything. They fuck their significant other/spouse, their friends, their acquaintances, their coworkers, their employees/subordinates (in one survey, 35% admitted to fucking their subordinates. sample size was big. might have response bias but still noteworthy either way and it still definitely happens), their students/teachers, a stranger they meet at a bar, club or party, etc. Even in some societies long ago, parents molested their own children as a custom (no joke).

This is the thing, society shoves sex down our throat everywhere we go. in music, movies, tiktoks, jokes, stand up comedies, tv shows, etc. you cannot escape. even on askreddit on the top questions at least one of the top questions is sex with thousands of upvotes/comments.

Sex is why we exists. Life is about sex. Everybody is sex-obsessed.

Inb4 some faggot motherfucker says "but u know inkwell, those same people are normal people who have jobs and careers and education and act normal and don't always think about it", that doesn't stop the fact that these people fuck all kinds of retards, want to fuck regularly, value sex way more in a relationship than anything else (before someone says they don't, i'll read your actions not your words), and do fuck regularly and do still think about sex a lot nor does it stop the fact that sex is shoved down our throats everywhere we go, which is annoying af.

so yes, humans are sex objects. they deserve to be treated as such (no i don't mean sexual violence mods and fbi this ain't no glow thread). but yes, humans are sex objects. so when people complain about women being objectified, they're sex objects, and so are men. Humans are sex objects.

life is all about reproduction

Last edited:
Don't objectify me inkwell. I'm not a sex object. :foidSoy:
But you can subscribe to my Onlyfans and see my nudes.

Humans aren't sex objects = you aren't allowed to be sexual with women because you are ugly.

I don't want to be a human anymore.

Yes. Humans ARE sex objects. Men and women. Sex is why we exist. Sex exists for species survival. Humans literally always look for relationships which involves sex, and because many people won't wait til marriage (and i doubt people long ago did) and won't want sexless relationships, it's pretty obvious people only enter relationships for sex. If they wanted someone they "really like and have lots in common with", a platonic close friend is sufficient. Yeah people have fuckbuddies and hookups, but that's because they got stressed from relationships and need a break but still crave sex, or are unable to find a partner now but still crave sex. Some might consider relationships not for them but they still use fuckbuddies as their personal sex toy/conquest.

So why do people seek relationships? because relationship partners are easy to manipulate into becoming your sex toy, especially in the long-term. you want someone you "really like and have in common with" because it's easy to manipulate them into becoming your sex toy. you prefer relationships and enjoy sex more with intimacy for that specific reason. they're easy to manipulate into becoming your personal sex toy and you can spend time with your sex toy to brainwash them further into being your sextoy.

Humans will fuck anything. They fuck their significant other/spouse, their friends, their acquaintances, their coworkers, their employees/subordinates (in one survey, 35% admitted to fucking their subordinates. sample size was big. might have response bias but still noteworthy either way and it still definitely happens), their students/teachers, a stranger they meet at a bar, club or party, etc. Even in some societies long ago, parents molested their own children as a custom (no joke).

This is the thing, society shoves sex down our throat everywhere we go. in music, movies, tiktoks, jokes, stand up comedies, tv shows, etc. you cannot escape. even on askreddit on the top questions at least one of the top questions is sex with thousands of upvotes/comments.

Inb4 some faggot motherfucker says "but u know inkwell, those same people are normal people who have jobs and careers and education and act normal and don't always think about it", that doesn't stop the fact that these people fuck all kinds of retards, want to fuck regularly, value sex way more in a relationship than anything else (before someone says they don't, i'll read your actions not your words), and do fuck regularly and do still think about sex a lot nor does it stop the fact that sex is shoved down our throats everywhere we go, which is annoying af.

so yes, humans are sex objects. they deserve to be treated as such (no i don't mean sexual violence mods and fbi this ain't no glow thread). but yes, humans are sex objects. so when people complain about women being objectified, they're sex objects, and so are men. Humans are sex objects.
Don’t psychologists and biologists say everything we do is for reproduction (including survival)?

same
I hate to feel like I'm some worthless biological machine who only exists to repeat the same cycle over and over again with no real purpose (aka reproduction, cuz why the fuck is some random jellyfish immortal but not us or any other living being for that matter)

I hate to feel like I'm some worthless biological machine who only exists to repeat the same cycle over and over again with no real purpose (aka reproduction, cuz why the fuck is some random jellyfish immortal but not us or any other living being for that matter)

Agree. From the point of view of your genes, death and non-reproduction are one and the same. This is why the risks associated with life are evolutionarily justified in our case. Because the chances of your genes surviving when you take risks are increased. And if you die, nothing will change anyway. :feelsthink:

Don’t psychologists and biologists say everything we do is for reproduction (including survival)?
pretty much. killing is done for sex. robbing is done for breadwinning. theft too. those are breadwinning strategies. i also read how bullying is an evolutionary strategy. killing is done to fight off tribes. war is done to fight off tribes. manipulating others is done for using tactics to get people to do what you want them to do for an advantage (AKA using tactics to get someone to have sex with you)

sex is the root of all evil. Evil is done to obtain sex. Everything we do is done to get laid and breed.

pretty much. killing is done for sex. robbing is done for breadwinning. theft too. those are breadwinning strategies. i also read how bullying is an evolutionary strategy. killing is done to fight off tribes. war is done to fight off tribes. manipulating others is done for using tactics to get people to do what you want them to do for an advantage (AKA using tactics to get someone to have sex with you)

sex is the root of all evil. Evil is done to obtain sex. Everything we do is done to get laid and breed.
How is bullying and evolutionary strategy.

Truth:blackpill:. Even being on this forum and making posts here is a reproductive strategy, ironically enough:feelskek:

How is bullying and evolutionary strategy.
studies show that bullies have more sex partners and dating partners, lose their virginity early and are popular among their peers. it's an evolutionary strategy to fight off tribes and have sex and increase social status.

Nice

so you have come up with the best response to a woman saying dont you dare objectify me as a sex object

from my deduction of your text i have come up with the perfect mic drop

I'M A SEX OBJECT AS WELL I'M OBJECTIFIED SEXUALLY IN A POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WAY, ITS CALLED BEING A HUMAN

SO WHAT BITCH

IF I AM AND I'M NOT SCREECHING ABOUT IT, HOW ARE YOU WORTH MORE TO BE TALKING
NOW CALM DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

@Robtical thoughts on this? i think you'll understand it

It doesn't make sense rosties pretend to not want to be treated like sex objects, then demand not to be shamed for acting like sex objects. The truth is they like being treated like sex objects only by chads, and demand respect from non chads, even while behaving and dressing like whores publicly in pursuit of chads. If they admit they're sex objects, then the cucked non chads will stop respecting them, we already know they're really whores so we don't respect them anyway.

To quote one Nargaroth song (or a skit rather), "love is always over with ejaculation" :^)

It doesn't make sense rosties pretend to not want to be treated like sex objects, then demand not to be shamed for acting like sex objects. The truth is they like being treated like sex objects only by chads, and demand respect from non chads, even while behaving and dressing like whores publicly in pursuit of chads. If they admit they're sex objects, then the cucked non chads will stop respecting them, we already know they're really whores so we don't respect them anyway.
High IQ. Every human acts like sex objects

studies show that bullies have more sex partners and dating partners, lose their virginity early and are popular among their peers. it's an evolutionary strategy to fight off tribes and have sex and increase social status.
I thought that was just because Chads were more likely to be popular, thus be more likely to send their goons after people, and the normies with him get halo pussy.

I thought that was just because Chads were more likely to be popular, thus be more likely to send their goons after people, and the normies with him get halo pussy.
It’s an evolutionary strategy

Women already think this, but men are like free toys that are all over the place. They will do what they want and damned the consequences. Yes they'll complain about being a sex object but will use chad as a living dildo but no you're not invited.

The sole function and objective of every living being in the universe is reproduction, everything else is secondary

Is watching TV a mating strategy?
Watching TV basically just tricks your brain into thinking whatever is happening is real, like all technology. We didnt evolve with technology, so it's more complicated

Only coping soyboys claim otherwise

Is watching TV a mating strategy?

Human creativity itself could be the result of sexual selection. Human evolutionary ancestors just had each other to entertain themselves -- more creative/clever individuals who could entertain others were popular as mates. Sexual selection for these qualities -- linguistic ability, wit, artistic ability etc etc made human brain get bigger and bigger.

hi iq, but i disagree about everything is being about sex.
It still motivates our brains alone, but you see, we exist.

People do things that hurt their reproduction like watching TV because they didn't evolve for such stimuli. Everything is about sex. It just depends whether this is manifested in high-value parenting or hedonism.

@Meus disagrees.

@BlkPillPres

Human creativity itself could be the result of sexual selection. Human evolutionary ancestors just had each other to entertain themselves -- more creative/clever individuals who could entertain others were popular as mates. Sexual selection for these qualities -- linguistic ability, wit, artistic ability etc etc made human brain get bigger and bigger.
Most “artistic” people I know are low iq copers

Watching TV basically just tricks your brain into thinking whatever is happening is real, like all technology. We didnt evolve with technology, so it's more complicated
What about plays, dramas, music, and other forms of entertainment that have existed for a long time?

Why does he disagree?
We've debated on this, he says life isn't about just mere procreation since there are other ways we can experience anf accomplish thing and still find success and be contempt at it, and also says that you'll die anyways even if you pass on your genes.

We've debated on this, he says life isn't about just mere procreation since there are other ways we can experience anf accomplish thing and still find success and be contempt at it, and also says that you'll die anyways even if you pass on your genes.
doesn't matter because a lot our behaviors are done for obtaining sex partners. even killing and greed is done for it

:feelskek:
I've had this thought for a long time.

It's the same for most people, even those who are religious, specifically many ancient religions have justified all manner of evil acts, called it purging the unbelievers around them. Pillage tribes and nations around you, kill everyone except the young virgin girls. :feelshaha:

Your biological imperative IS to reproduce ala have sex

So its Natural that We are Sex objects , the only Problem ist that It Is a resource Monopolized By Woman

And what that means you already Know and experience.

This is pure insanity. These retards are like an inconsistent comic book. Their "incharacter" for a second and for a second they are not, for the love of God please be consistent normtards.

This right here, is why I need to destroy the world for inceldia

Last edited:
I'm more than just a sexy body :feels: