Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humans are not civil or moral.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Humans aren’t 'cilvil' or 'moral' , they not above animals in any way. They like to make themselves out to be but they not.

Humans are a bunch of violent animals that like larping as if they’re not exactly that. If they truly was above animals and civilized, they won’t need rules,laws and the threat of force from an authority to keep them in line. They’ll just be expected behave civilly and naturally not do scumbag behaviour. By having rules and force from an authority(violence and imprisonment) disproves that they are not very civil, they are just larpers!

If all rules were gone for a month worldwide do you think the world will last...yeah no it will crumble quickly. People will be going to rob store’s and all 'extreme' ideologies( Nazi, and religious zealots and more etc) would come out the woodwork in droves doing violent shit.

Countries will probably take opportunity to fuck other weak countries over for resources or take revenge on other countries e.g: North Korea and China against South Korea and Japan.

Almost every moral thing humans also done was never truly for muh greater good. Some examples being slavery never ended to save muh helpless blacks. It ended because it was to expensive and less effective than machines, the south were a bit more on the low iq side and didn’t realise this. The north still treated blacks like shit after slavery not that it matters because humans are naturally scumbags. The notion it was to free them for the greater good was to save face.

When the technology is perfected and China/India etc slaves aren’t need anymore people will probably say it was to help them to save face but, really truly it was because they became 'expensive’ and less efficient no longer need.

Humans are an opportunistic, violent , selfish species that like larping as if their not.

Power is really what ultimately matter in this world, well human world, I’m going start going off topic here so can stop reading if you want....

Humans make weapons to destroy themselves instead of truly outside forces( mostly space debris and possibly aliens) keyword possibly, they probably have interest in us, this planet isn’t particularly special and they don’t need its resources when theirs more readily available in space. You’ll probably say if advance aliens were out their won’t we see their space structures well... no it probably to far away or to small to reflect sufficient light for us to see. What about Dyson swams? Dyson swams are an impractical and mostly stupid idea, we don’t even have enough material in our solar system to build one and even if we did it will be destroyed by going under fusion or crashing into each other

Last edited:

Humans are not civil or moral.​

water is wet for me tbh.
So what is your purpose in proving that?
Power is really what ultimately matter in this world
true.
What about Dyson swams? Dyson swams are an impractical and mostly stupid idea, we don’t even have enough material in our solar system to build one and even if we did it will be destroyed by going under fusion or crashing into each other
Interesting, It's the first time I've heard of this crazy idea :feelskek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere

This is why I have no respect for anyone tbh. For me too respect people they need to earn it

Everyone is Out there for themselfs one upping Each Other for fun AND STATUS

Law inhibits people From commiting crimes , remove that layer and hell will Break loose instantly

Law inhibits people From commiting crimes , remove that layer and hell will Break loose instantly
Exactly, It’s only you against this world. You either go the defensive route or the offensive. I’m done with society’s, men like us aren’t even really part of it.

I don’t care about society’s problems anymore, this world needs to burn.

Last edited:
Civility has always been an illusion, imagine being a new fag just realizing this now. JFL :feelsdevil:

Civility has always been an illusion, imagine being a new fag just realizing this now. JFL :feelsdevil:

You haven’t even been here for year.

I wasn't talking about anybody specific or even you at all, my statement was a general one. Lighten up dude. :feelsjuice:
Sorry for my aggressive behaviour but normally I’ll assume it’s towards me (it normally is when it’s certain users)

Sorry for my aggressive behaviour but normally I’ll assume it’s towards me (it normally is when it’s certain users)
You're cool, I usually address somebody directly if I was. If anything, I was agreeing with your OP and thread here. :feelsjuice:

Exactly, It’s only you against this world. You either go the defensive route or the offensive. I’m done with society’s, men like us aren’t even really part of it.

I don’t care about society’s problems anymore, this world needs to burn.
Getting on top As a solo Player / average Dude , seems hard , weed seems to be an Option and i think Here in Germany the Market isnt that Saturated yet ,

But you have to have connections for that / Know how to Access weed

You can be Defensive yeah , but for how Long , unless your Not self aware and Like to Work for Others , but thats propably Not the Case and / or would be cucked.

OP got black pilled on human nature and laws.