Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Humans are genetically predisposed to mate with humans with same traits

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
While i'm not that against race mixing as some users like @BummerDrummer or @epillepsy, i just don't care for it that much. If i saw such couple on street ( i live in poland tho, but i slowly see more such couples while couple years ago it was impossible ) i wouldn't care. But i reached conclusion that it's most healthy for your offspring if you mate with person who have same: 1. Skin Color, 2. Hair Color 3. Eye Color
from incel wiki
  • If already objectively attractive looking, avoid regression toward the mean in your offspring by reproducing with an objectively attractive partner of the same race, and general genetic background (same skin color, hair color, eye color, etc,).
https://incels.wiki/w/Reproductive_success

I don't understand how brown, curry, asian, arab, black, mestizo man would like blue eyed blonde women. Nordic or slavic are genetically different than them.
I would never date noodlewhore, currywhore a disgusting arab or sheboon. They are alien to me. Many curries and rices here worship white women, so it's even worse...

@Tenshi
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@your personality

Last edited:
I don’t care about race mixing but ethnic foids chasing white men and making ethniccels is unacceptable

Thats how truecels like me are born,Fuck this reality.

well the heritance of genetic traits isnt that simple, most of physical characteristics are polygenic and you cant really control how your brat might look like, nevertheless incels wont breed anyways so theres nothing to worry about
co sądzisz o tej foczce ?
43220891_699402673756611_1172162996747632640_n.jpg
39181064_662577417439137_6134656966045204480_n.jpg
36029240_609831279380418_5337141479741587456_n.jpg
28162001_548320905531456_8167509355278115247_o.jpg

Thats how truecels like me are born,Fuck this reality.
are you mixed race ?

I want every mixed race couple to be stoned to death by the local white militia.

That explains why majority of the offsprings from race mixing turn out ugly.
I don't understand how brown, curry, asian, arab, black, mestizo man would like blue eyed blonde women. Nordic or slavic are genetically different than them.
I would never date noodlewhore, currywhore a disgusting arab or sheboon. They are alien to me. Many curries and rices here worship white women, so it's even worse...
It might be because nordic people are genetically superior and have superior genes than blacks and asians. The same reason hook whores are known for lusting over white cock. They might instinctively believe that by mating with a nordic person the offspring will turn out to be stronger

I could be wrong.

Ethnic foids should be forced to stay with their own kind for the sake of humanity.

I don't understand how brown, curry, asian, arab, black, mestizo man would like blue eyed blonde women. Nordic or slavic or genetically different than them.
Some part of it is that the women the same race as them don't want them to begin with so they figure they have slightly better odds with women of other races that they find appealing. Not altogether illogical tbh although the odds are still not in their favor, only marginally better. For a lot of guys (ethnic or not) these women they are most attracted to are white women with traditionally white features (blue/green eyed, blond or light brown haired).

i don

nwm ruchalbym ale ja naprawde nie mam wiekszych wymagan i wiesz ona tez chce; chada only
ale ta jest qt nawet, tylko ma obroze jak pies 6/10, bo ma fejkup
obrożę są zajebiste, można je dusić za nie

a te dwie ?
93912459_3022645651129202_3424043942365102080_n.jpg
67075961_2464857433574696_4589531374523777024_n.jpg
26231598_1346147955496934_4425517982692748928_n.jpg
20638110_1215550945223303_6984163304681995902_n.jpg

ta pierwsza mi się nie za b podoba (dziwne oczy na tym drugim zdjęciu (zakładam ze to soczewki), kwadratowa twarz i mały podbródek) natomiast ta druga jest bardziej kobieca (węższa dłuższa linia szczeki)
co sądzisz o doktorze sharpanki ? w sumie lubię jego poczucie humoru ale koleś jest copującym incelem, ja od niego lepiej wyglądam
19400377_947519302055765_6061408746758876818_o.jpg
29694697_1531570020286408_4187323828814738951_n.jpg
94606279_1499984246839603_3642814539742838784_n.jpg

pierwsza ( ta po prawej na 1 zdjęciu ) jest fajna druga to krowa z mojej dawnej klasy

I wish I could breed with a foid who has the same coloring as mine

idk how it doesn't bother you, when you already have like 110 males for every 100 females and most men like you cannot find a good date

all races should do hardcore chauvinism, that would be way better than what you have now

Polacks are based

agree with second part 100%.
there is too much mental effort in trying to find a different race foid attractive and its detrimental to sexual arousal.
but it's easy and natural and smooth with same race.
this is partly because you want to pass on your genes as much as possible in a bid for partial immortality; therefore you mate with someone who is genetically similar to you and looks like you, except not direct family (mainly due to birth defects).
everything else is brainwashing and mental disease.

i think some people get erections from the "taboo" of the thought of fucking another race; this is increased the more self-hating you are.

being self-hating means that you will betray your people in favor of the "superior group."
for example if a white guy was beating me up, some asian MEN would take the white guy's side and cheer him on and even join in kicking my ass, hoping to curry favor with him so they can be accepted as a "honorary white."
this is very cucked and almost homosexual in nature, even though it comes from a white girl fetish.
you should resist the temptation worship foids different race b/c it inures you toward self-hatred and worship of "enemy" races (in a natural state, different races are enemies or at least only conditional allies).

this includes white nationalists who fuck noodlewhores as well. i guess they think they're "conquering" asians? but how does this work if they ONLY fuck noodles and make only hapa babies that doesn't continue their precious superior white lineage?

now they are hating asians because of the threat of kpop, even though they were fine before when only whites were fucking noodles? so every noodle and white foid belongs to whites? this is the real hypocrisy. it's funny how whites get mad when they see AMAF because they see it as noodlewhores belonging to them and it's almost like it's race traitorism for noodles to be with their own race. think about how arrogant this is.

too bad whites need to at least pretend to like asians lest they lose access to their pool of noodlewhores. but i know there is secret bad blood towards asian men based on contradictory premises.

Reported all polishfags for pussy worship. :fbi:

Polacks are based
why
14238083_759146747558089_5373052715161411475_n.jpg
11136164_861891420539206_6860945446931658731_o.jpg

co sądzisz o nich @SocialzERo ? BLACKED.COM stoi dla nich otworami
Reported all polishfags for pussy worship. :fbi:
no we just rate them
there is too much mental effort in trying to find a different race foid attractive and its detrimental to sexual arousal.
this is partly because you want to pass on your genes as much as possible in a bid for partial immortality; therefore you mate with someone who is genetically similar to you and looks like you, except not direct family (mainly due to birth defects).

i think some people get erections from the "taboo" of the thought of fucking another race; this is increased the more self-hating you are.

being self-hating means that you will betray your people in favor of the "superior group."
for example if a white guy was beating me up, some asian MEN would take the white guy's side and cheer him on and even join in kicking my ass, hoping to curry favor with him so they can be accepted as a "honorary white."
this is very cucked and almost homosexual in nature, even though it comes from a white girl fetish.
you should resist the temptation worship foids different race b/c it inures you toward self-hatred and worship of "enemy" races (in a natural state, different races are enemies or at least only conditional allies).

this includes white nationalists who fuck noodlewhores as well. i guess they think they're "conquering" asians? but how does this work if they ONLY fuck noodles and make only hapa babies that doesn't continue their precious superior white lineage?

now they are hating asians because of the threat of kpop, even though they were fine before when only whites were fucking noodles? so every noodle and white foid belongs to whites? this is the real hypocrisy. it's funny how whites get mad when they see AMAF because they see it as noodlewhores belonging to them and it's almost like it's race traitorism for noodles to be with their own race. think about how arrogant this is.

too bad whites need to at least pretend to like asians lest they lose access to their pool of noodlewhores. but i know there is secret bad blood towards asian men based on contradictory premises.
delusional if you think that whites rage when they see AMAF, i couldn't care less for asians fucking each other
also don't see other races as enemies, tho. If you see other races as enemies you really should be living in korea and not multi cutlural states

Last edited:
delusional if you think that whites rage when they see AMAF, i couldn't care less for asians fucking each other
white men try to "steal back" the asian foid when they see an AMAF couple in public because they have a sense of ownership over noodles.
how many videos are there of this phenomenon?
and given their size advantage, they use the threat of killing the asian guy in order to get what's "rightfully theirs."
much of this is noodelwhores fault but it's EXTREMELY shitty and hypocritical behavior for someone ostensibly against miscegenation.

also don't see other races as enemies, tho. If you see other races as enemies you really should be living in korea and not multi cutlural states
im saying in the natural state they are enemies, as different factions who are friends when trading but make war against each other based on easily perceivable physical differences.
you think i chose to live in a multicultural state?
it's hard enough to survive here than to acclimatize to a culture and language i haven't been exposed to all my life.
ill move to korea when i have the means to do so and if i can't acquire a korean girl.

white men try to "steal back" the asian foid when they see an AMAF couple in public because they have a sense of ownership over noodles.
how many videos are there of this phenomenon?
and given their size advantage, they use the threat of killing the asian guy in order to get what's "rightfully theirs."
much of this is noodelwhores fault but it's EXTREMELY shitty and hypocritical behavior for someone ostensibly against miscegenation.
Most white men prefer white holes
im saying in the natural state they are enemies, as different factions who are friends when trading but make war against each other based on easily perceivable physical differences.
you think i chose to live in a multicultural state?
it's hard enough to survive here than to acclimatize to a culture and language i haven't been exposed to all my life.
ill move to korea when i have the means to do so and if i can't acquire a korean girl.
You are asian nationalist and don't want to live in asia ? and you live in western country build by anglos ? what if white nationalist lived in japan ? yes i think he should go back home
ta z twojego awataru wykopowego mogs ale nie wyglada jak prawdziwy femoid (tzn seksi ale jak z anime wzieta)
czyli idealny ( bo nie prawdziwy )

Most white men prefer white holes

You are asian nationalist and don't want to live in asia ? and you live in western country build by anglos ? what if white nationalist lived in japan ? yes i think he should go back home

this truth is obvious and applies wherever location i am since it wasn't my decision in the first place.
it's also a matter of practicality. you think i'm rich or something?
as if it's so easy to pick up everything to live in a different country when i cannot speak the language so well and ALSO it's a feminist hellhole?
since USA is so multicultural then white nationalists should also move to a more homogenous european country.

this truth is obvious and applies wherever location i am since it wasn't my decision in the first place.
it's also a matter of practicality. you think i'm rich or something?
as if it's so easy to pick up everything to live in a different country when i cannot speak the language so well and ALSO it's a feminist hellhole?
since USA is so multicultural then white nationalists should also move to a more homogenous european country.
anglos build this country asians did not
just go home, you are parasite here
das rite kang
:chad:

Do they? I don't know, some people say the opposite, people tend to be attracted to people who look different unconciously looking for genetic diversity. Not sure about that, I just believe it's culture. I think most people all around the world just prefer mates racially similar to them due to familiarity, also because that's the only people they are around.

I don't really think I fit the bill in this case either, I mean I'm attracted to all kinds of women (if they are attractive) but I have a preference that is very different from how I look like, or my parents for that matter.

anglos build this country asians did not
irrelevant to my argument. the current situation of the country is multicultural, so by your logic anyone who is against miscegenation should go back home. and given how you claim different strata of whiteness all non-british whites (whatever slav, nordic, etc they are) should go back since they didn't build the country. how much burden is it on me to make this extra effort only to return to a natural state of racial homogeny when no one else is obliged to do so?

just go home, you are parasite here

:chad:

how am i a parasite on this country given how much taxes i pay and how little i take from it.
what's a parasite by your definition?
do i fuck the white women here?
your clear hatred against ricecels is showing here, how you follow around ricecels on this forum (not me in particular, though) and attack them for no reason at all.

irrelevant to my argument. the current situation of the country is multicultural, so by your logic anyone who is against miscegenation should go back home. and given how you claim different strata of whiteness all non-british whites (whatever slav, nordic, etc they are) should go back since they didn't build the country. how much burden is it on me to make this extra effort only to return to a natural state of racial homogeny when no one else is obliged to do so?

how am i a parasite on this country given how much taxes i pay and how little i take from it.
what's a parasite by your definition?
do i fuck the white women here?
your clear hatred against ricecels is showing here, how you follow around ricecels on this forum (not me in particular, though) and attack them for no reason at all.
delusional
you brag about racial nationalism while living in multi cultural society, while i live in my shithole country, but i'm native here unlike you

delusional
you brag about racial nationalism while living in multi cultural society,
yeah, bro, i brag all the time about how superior asians are to whites. literally never said anything like this in my life.
your assessment of me as an asian nationalist is what is delusional.

here is where you're getting this mistaken idea.
i am extremely against miscegenation, i see the obvious truth that people of the same race get along better, and i see the MANY problems in the USA due to multiculturalism and racial virtue signaling.
seeing what is logical is the opposite of delusion.
in fact you would agree with my conclusions.
as for what i do with the conclusion, i'm trying to survive rn without the luxury of the choice of transplanting myself to a different country.

while i live in my shithole country, but i'm native here unlike you
by happenstance, not by choice.
aren't you a NEET?
if you were born in a different country, you think you can move to the one you're native in so easily?

Yeah i guess.
i think i never cared for this until like 21
yeah, bro, i brag all the time about how superior asians are to whites. literally never said anything like this in my life.
your assessment of me as an asian nationalist is what is delusional.

here is where you're getting this mistaken idea.
i am extremely against miscegenation, i see the obvious truth that people of the same race get along better, and i see the MANY problems in the USA due to multiculturalism and racial virtue signaling.
seeing what is logical is the opposite of delusion.
in fact you would agree with my conclusions.
as for what i do with the conclusion, i'm trying to survive rn without the luxury of the choice of transplanting myself to a different country.

by happenstance, not by choice.
aren't you a NEET?
if you were born in a different country, you think you can move to the one you're native in so easily?
ehhh... asian nationalist doesn't equel asian supremancist
you even said that you view 'other' races as enemies so you are very clearly asian nationalist

ehhh... asian nationalist doesn't equel asian supremancist
ok. if those opinions make up "asian nationalism," maybe you are right.

you even said that you view 'other' races as enemies so you are very clearly asian nationalist
no, this is the truth. we are genetically predisposed to see other races as alien and foreign if not enemies.
this is proven by the racial unrest in the USA.
it's a bad situation for me to have been BORN here, raised with the language, and inured to its customs.
i dearly wish i had been born in korea, despite its feminist sensibilities.
my parents would have given me plastic surgery and i would not be in a very unfavorable situation due to noodlewhores preferring whites.
you act like i'm a hypocrite because i believe in the same things as you but was forced into a bad situation through no choice of my own.
when my actual belief is that i would be better of in korea from the beginning.
inability to control my fate doesn't constitute hypocrisy.
you are just lucky to have happened to be born in your native country and exploiting that to seem morally superior to someone who is not.

ok. if those opinions make up "asian nationalism," maybe you are right.

no, this is the truth. we are genetically predisposed to see other races as alien and foreign if not enemies.
it's a bad situation for me to have been BORN here, raised with the language, and inured to its customs.
i dearly wish i had been born in korea, despite its feminist sensibilities.
my parents would have given me plastic surgery and i would not be in a very unfavorable situation due to noodlewhores preferring whites.
you act like i'm a hypocrite because i believe in the same things as you but was forced into a bad situation through no choice of my own.
when my actual belief is that i would be better of in korea from the beginning.
inability to control my fate doesn't constitute hypocrisy.
you are just lucky to have happened to be born in your native country and exploiting that to seem superior to someone who is not.
honestly @BummerDrummer wh*te dog should be also went back to germany cause it's pure whi...oh noo it's not, while korea is like 99% korean
you are just making excuses to stay in this multi cultural shithole. Actually your situation is similiar with what you say to turks in germany when their are born there and don't belong to either country while their parents were more confident

honestly @BummerDrummer wh*te dog should be also went back to germany cause it's pure whi...oh noo it's not, while korea is like 99% korean
you are just making excuses to stay in this multi cultural shithole. Actually your situation is similiar with what you say to turks in germany when their are born there and don't belong to either country while their parents were more confident
first, my parents had more money than i do.
they were "confident" in the wrong thing. they had a delusional view of what the USA was. they thought it was the "land of opportunity" when it's anything but.
"making excuses."
how much i've complained to my parents that they fucked me over by not staying in korea as they should have; this was even in middle school.
after i stopped korean school, i studied korean very hard with the wish that i would return to live there; this was before it also became a shithole.
if you really believe that i secretly want to stay in a multicultural country and i think this is "better," there is no convincing you.
i'd rather have the class division of korea than both the class and race division here. the looks division is even more compounded here than in korea. i can't see by what logic you think that i believe this situation is "better."

can you fucking polaks let me play league in peace, you are a cancer on eune.

Every third yasuo mid's name ends in PL, you fucking cucked idiots. 75% of what's written in chat in a general game is jebani kurwa whatever bullshit swearing u faggots have.

first, my parents had more money than i do.
they were "confident" in the wrong thing. they had a delusional view of what the USA was. they thought it was the "land of opportunity" when it's anything but.
"making excuses."
how much i've complained to my parents that they fucked me over by not staying in korea as they should have; this was even in middle school.
after i stopped korean school, i studied korean very hard with the wish that i would return to live there; this was before it also became a shithole.
if you really believe that i secretly want to stay in a multicultural country and i think this is "better," there is no convincing you.
i'd rather have the class division of korea than both the class and race division here. the looks division is even more compounded here than in korea. i can't see by what logic you think that i believe this situation is "better."
dunno just moneymaxx and if not then it's over for you tbh
but honestly murica is full nationalist of diferrent races tbh, this country proves that races don't like living each other which i agree to you, tho word enemy is to big

Every third yasuo mid's name ends in PL, you fucking cucked idiots. 75% of what's written in chat in a general game is jebani kurwa whatever bullshit swearing u faggots have.
@SocialzERo
stop anti polish racism

I never cared at all, i never seen myself as part of any race nor any group, always considered myself as a loner (which i am) in this world.

memes aside i'm not racist, in my book it's not right to hate someone for something he has nothing to do with (aka the way they were born), even if X or Y race was bad i wouldn't hate a person just because they are from the race because they didn't choose to be that, same i didn't choose to be ugly.

It's like when i was making fun of @MarquisDeSade for being jewish in my other thread, just memeing to pass the time, not going to hate him for being jewish since it's something he doesn't have control over it, even tho i acknowledge the jewish new world order i really doubt he harmed anyone.
used to be anti racist pre 19, but then schizo kicked in and started reading nationalist sites like root or aznidenity who both disliked 'white race', then i learned that slavs aren't really pure white people

high iq, White nationalism is a joke of a movement because they break their own rules to suit their whim. White men tell white women to never racemix and get mad when they do, yet they refuse to acknowledge that white males racemix more than any other group of males rules for ye but not for me.
why
14238083_759146747558089_5373052715161411475_n.jpg
11136164_861891420539206_6860945446931658731_o.jpg

co sądzisz o nich @SocialzERo ? BLACKED.COM stoi dla nich otworami

no we just rate them

no, @epillepsy is right, but it'snot just for asian foids, I've seen old posts on reddit where white men get offended that a non white girl they've previously dated gets with a man of their own race. Cumskins have a massive ego which would lead to the death of them.
Do they? I don't know, some people say the opposite, people tend to be attracted to people who look different unconciously looking for genetic diversity. Not sure about that, I just believe it's culture. I think most people all around the world just prefer mates racially similar to them due to familiarity, also because that's the only people they are around.

I don't really think I fit the bill in this case either, I mean I'm attracted to all kinds of women (if they are attractive) but I have a preference that is very different from how I look like, or my parents for that matter.
i mean you're brazillian right? which is a mutt country so you find different features in different races because they make up your genetics. I'm the same i'm curry and sand so the foids i like are ones that share their features.

Last edited:
high iq, White nationalism is a joke of a movement because they break their own rules to suit their whim. White men tell white women to never racemix and get mad when they do, yet they refuse to acknowledge that white males racemix more than any other group of males rules for ye but not for me.

no, @epillepsy is right, but it'snot just for asian foids, I've seen old posts on reddit where white men get offended that a non white girl they've previously dated gets with a man of their own race. Cumskins have a massive ego which would lead to the death of them.

i mean you're brazillian right? which is a mutt country so you find different features in different races because they make up your genetics. I'm the same i'm curry and sand so the foids i like are ones that share their features.
all nationalist movements do this, they want their men to racemix, not women

Ethnic women all preferring white men over their own race is proof that this is false. Asian women hate their own men. Arab women dream of leaving Islam so they can fuck white Chad. Indian women become the biggest whores the moment they enter the West.
@tehgymcel420
delusion

I don't understand how brown, curry, asian, arab, black, mestizo man would like blue eyed blonde women.
I like tall and fit women with blue eyes and blonde hair while my eyes and hair are brown.

also @gymletethnicel jbw is cope for ethnics who want to self victimize

@FullTimeLoser is Palestinian, which is why he is gone, killed by Jews.
You are comparing a Palestinian to a random white normie. He is white, don't be delusional. What is he? Asian?

JBW is legit. If I was white I would already be drowning in pussy, that's the power of JBW.
he has pale skin and green eyes, jbw is not legit, JBC - Just Be Chad is

Pale, is often referred to as pale white. Pale is actually as white as you can get.
Green eyes are mainly found in Europeans. You can barely find them outside of Europe, green eyes are a European feature.

Again, your white trickery shows no limits. Stop lying like the kike you are.
@ThoughtfulCel
i'm slav that kike part was just meme

Lol I moved on from league recently. So many other games to play. Also EUNE ain't bad, it's better than west. The Poles speak english these days. A few seasons ago they would never shut up with the polish.

Ethnic women all preferring white men over their own race is proof that this is false. Asian women hate their own men. Arab women dream of leaving Islam so they can fuck white Chad. Indian women become the biggest whores the moment they enter the West.
@tehgymcel420
Legit. All prefer whites lmao. Muh everyone prefer their own race is cumskin cope

Green eyes are mainly found in Europeans. You can barely find them outside of Europe, green eyes are a European feature.
And he is a normie, not a Chad.
that’s not true. Fulltimeloser is not white (no caucasoid blood full Semitic) and he has green eyes. Blue eyes are European.

@tehgymcel420
this. op is coping hard. all ethnic foids love the white man. 99.9% would choose white normie over ethnic Chad lite
Legit. All prefer whites lmao. Muh everyone prefer their own race is cumskin cope
this. racepill never ends

Conclusion: There is an increased risk of adverse perinatal outcomes for interracial couples, including stillbirth, small for gestational age infants, and neonatal mortality.

less chance of stillbirth and birth defects in same-race couplings.
the womb is not designed to accommodate children of vastly different physical characteristics and it's safer for mother and child not to race-mix.
preference of difference races is maladaptive not only to survival of own race but survival of your lineage (if you can call it that) in a general sense.

Last edited: