Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humans are biologically wired to hate anything or anybody that doesn’t look like them

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Humans are biologically wired to hate anybody or anything that doesn’t look like that that’s why we’re hostile towards other races of people because they don’t look like us humans are naturally tribalistic back in the tribe days humans would attack anybody on sight that wasn’t in their tribe if they didn’t look the same

xenophobia has been a thing since the beginning of time this also explains why humans and animals are aggressive to each other because we have nothing in common same with animals being aggressive to other species of animals people are only nice to their own kind we are born racist and xenophobic

I think humans vary in their tolerance level to difference.

What? Not at all

@dungeondragon from where did that filthy thief steal this?

then why do I find Latina foids so hot?

I agree, humans are very tribalistic and they distrust and fear people different from them.

Why else would racism exist people want to be around their own kind

Explain noodlewhores.

True. We need to start killing each other again. WW3 ftw.

Blackpill truth. I remember some kid in elementary school who was a SEA monkey or something and it annoyed me just looking at him. Now though I would sympathize with him. That's why I don't buy the "muh kids are sweet innocent angels", most people actually get more kind and respectful as they mature.