Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Humans are a “social” species

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Is the biggest lie ever told, you don’t need people to be happy, in fact, it’s the opposite, I get mad seeing human scum living and talking to each other.

If I was truly alone without having to see any human scum, I would not feel lonely in the least.

Last edited:
explain then why some many people commit suicide out of loneliness and how no friends lowers life expectancy and that sort of thing. you get mad bc you realise its something you will never have. saying that humans aren't inherently social is reality denial. maybe you can be that outlier 0.000001 percent who doesn't need human contact but for the other 99.9% they will go bat shit crazy if they have long periods withouth social contact

explain then why some many people commit suicide out of loneliness and how no friends lowers life expectancy and that sort of thing. you get mad bc you realise its something you will never have. saying that humans aren't inherently social is reality denial. maybe you can be that outlier 0.000001 percent who doesn't need human contact but for the other 99.9% they will go bat shit crazy if they have long periods withouth social contact
That’s because they’re incel, not that they have no friends

some people need friends . but many like me and OP. would just need a sex slave and nothing more

Normie trait incels were socially outcasted for being ugly and non NT you sound like those normies who killed themselves during the plandemic

That’s because they’re incel, not that they have no friends
being lonely means that you don't get enough social contact you retard lonely people dont have enough friends otherwise they wouldn't be lonely. being lonely and being intimacy deprived are two different things.

Last edited:
Normie trait incels were socially outcasted for being ugly and non NT you sound like those normies who killed themselves during the plandemic
incels are socially outcasted but you probably still had social contacts with your parents and such. children who don't get social contact for long periods literally die even if they have all the food and water in the world so believing that human's aren't inherently social is utter cope.

Same sentiment. I have no idea how people can have "friends". I despise others, especially normies. I would end this species if given the opportunity.

incels are socially outcasted but you probably still had social contacts with your parents and such. children who don't get social contact for long periods literally die even if they have all the food and water in the world so believing that human's aren't inherently social is utter cope.
As a black pilled incel I realize there’s no point in talking to most people what are we even talking about some bluepilled nonsense the only people I can socialize with are fellow incels.

Tbh this is cope, being on this forum is a form of socializing, but perhaps we are more indirect socializing rather than traditional socializing.

still, i doubt you could sit in your room every day and have no interaction with others whatsoever and be cool with it

As a black pilled incel I realize there’s no point in talking to most people what are we even talking about some bluepilled nonsense the only people I can socialize with are fellow incels.
yes I am the exact same I was just talking about needing some form of social contact not about needing to talk to or want to interact with every normalfagg you see.

yes I am the exact same I was just talking about needing some form of social contact not about needing to talk to or want to interact with every normalfagg you see.
Oh okay I see what you mean now

Is the biggest lie ever told, you don’t need people to be happy, in fact, it’s the opposite, I get mad seeing human scum living and talking to each other.

If I was truly alone without having to see any human scum, I would not feel lonely in the least.
Idgaf about soycializing n shiet, mang

Tbh this is cope, being on this forum is a form of socializing, but perhaps we are more indirect socializing rather than traditional socializing.

still, i doubt you could sit in your room every day and have no interaction with others whatsoever and be cool with it
^THIS

OP is on this forum to chat with other incels.

Yes I can, this forum will soon be replaced by Chat bots and I will never have to communicate to another human scum

Indeed. I concur with your opinion.

Only because social interaction and bonding has been ruined by rampant lookism and the newfound vanity of society, tbh, I find myself wishing I had some actual good friends all the time whenever I go outside. Maybe because I don't have any social disabilities. :feelsjuice:

Cope even harder

in a healthy society we are social. we exist within the rot of society, thus we are born.

The only thing matters is high IQ

Mostly agree but I enjoy using this forum

Same