Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Humanity wants you to kill yourself

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
The bullying and harassment you receive because of your looks is literally evolution. Humanity has evolved to treat subhumans horribly so that they kill themselves so they can’t pass on their bad genes. Remember when you are walking down the street and some cunt calls you creepy or a chadlite says you look gay they are subconsciously wanting to get you to kill yourself. Humanity is fucking garbage.

True. Or at least they want to make absolutely sure that you don't reproduce.

Yes so what
Git gud, grow your strength, beat them shitless

Actually they want me to shut up and pay taxes.

That’s true, normies can’t use active aggression (physical violence) towards us and can’t literally murdER us because of laws in place. So they use passive aggression (bullying, verbal insults etc) to get us to kill ourselves

It's a pvp world everyone want to be a winner. Humanity is a pvp tournament. Everyone is your enemy. Even your parents. They made you because they wanted to have a cute little thing.

People all around the world wish you to be dead, so they wouldn't have more competition. Less people equal more resources.

All people wish about you to don’t come in their way aka "kill yourself faggot you're a burden to me" .

Women wants to multiple only with the best man that they can get but unfortunately due to low iq they always choose men who pump and dumped them. Lmfao.

Of course there are bitches who got successful locking a Chad in a ltr.

Humanity is retarded. Existence is retarded. I want back in the void.

When I know nothing in fact I know everything.

I care very little what humanity wants.

It's a pvp world everyone want to be a winner. Humanity is a pvp tournament. Everyone is your enemy. Even your parents. They made you because they wanted to have a cute little thing.

People all around the world wish you to be dead, so they wouldn't have more competition. Less people equal more resources.

All people wish about you to don’t come in their way aka "kill yourself faggot you're a burden to me" .

Women wants to multiple only with the best man that they can get but unfortunately due to low iq they always choose men who pump and dumped them. Lmfao.

Of course there are bitches who got successful locking a Chad in a ltr.

Humanity is retarded. Existence is retarded. I want back in the void.

When I know nothing in fact I know everything.
Pretty nhilistic but also on point

Fuck humanity I am no longer "human" I am vengeances giving a fucking form

Based thread btw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back