Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity is a wretched, depraved species

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
When I read Elliot's manifesto I wondered about those words, but couldn't really find an analogue for my own life. I was bullied, I was isolated and the rest, but I never called those normies and foids wretched or depraved. Now, the more time I spend in the "real world", the more I realize how true those words are.

The murders, the thefts, the rapes, the kidnappings and so on, don't faze me, because when those are unearthed, almost everyone puts a facade of anger to denounce it and their culprits, but the little things, like bullying and how none cares, the cashier who doesn't clock in every article and pockets the money, the drug dealer selling drugs. All of these small things are just indicative of those larger flaws in human nature. All of those can be corrected with self discipline and a liberal application of public executions, spies and terror, yet those never will, due to our degenerate societies being built and controlled by those who express these traits of selfishness, competitiveness and so on,

TOTAL FREEDOM DEATH

Anotha Elliot Mogger classic

In a perfect world, world will be perfect

This is why I'm conflicted when it comes to ER, him killing the ricecels and not willing to settle for other races was retarded but his views on human vapidity prolifically hit the mark

I should be the one with all the girls

I should be the one with all the girls
The foids should have their wombs and eggs harvested while they themselves get vaporized. Sexuality needs to be eradicated.

This is why I'm conflicted when it comes to ER, him killing the ricecels and not willing to settle for other races was retarded but his views on human vapidity prolifically hit the mark
They bullied him

"Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species."

St. Elliot was a genius