Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Humanity and life in general is sad

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
None of this is new to anyone or anything you haven't seen or heard before, but sometimes i just think to myself about how terrible life is.

Im not even talking about only finding a life partner, but just humanity in general. Killing, stealing, and hating each other for no reason. Generalizing each other, sticking to primitive traits like tribalism in order to gain meaning and purpose through a brotherhood based on physical traits like skin color or hair type rather than common interests and beliefs.

Brutalizing, torturing, and exploiting each other just to get ahead. A lot of the reason for inceldom is just for the fact that humans are a terrible species that prides themselves on intelligence but at their core, are just another animal on earth.

It sucks to live in a world where we're able to solve world hunger. To build homes for people, cure diseases that tear millions of families apart every single day. But we don't, just to line the pockets of another human who wants to amass a large sum of money he won't be able to spend in his lifetime.

You don't have any control over your own lives, forced to spend half of your lives behind a desk or a computer to fund a persons life.

We live in a world where the most important people to humanity, scientist, programmers, engineers, are payed less than a person who sings or stars in a movie. A world where the kindest and most morally sound people are a minority because they learn early on that kindness gets them nowhere.

Existence is cruel and scary to me because i know there's nowhere else to go. I cannot escape earth or this reality. I have to keep existing until the day i cease to exist.And even that is a scary thought. I have no assurance of what exists after death, and the only two options are either my consciousness ceasing to exist, or another reality i know nothing about.

Sometimes i wonder if i was born like other animals if it would be better to not have such self awareness. Its only a burden. The only fear lesser animals know is going hungry and surviving.

One of my biggest disappoint in life was realizing that nepotism/connections mog skills and merit in every company.

That and the existence of office politics and HR :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Time to bring destruction upon this world and build anew.

I see the rise of gorilla society, one where proper principles in life are worth something.

the-flash-season-5-episode-15-review-king-shark-vs-gorilla-grodd-1.jpg

Time to bring destruction upon this world and build anew.

I see the rise of gorilla society, one where proper principles in life are worth something.

the-flash-season-5-episode-15-review-king-shark-vs-gorilla-grodd-1.jpg
Soon my friend. Soon.

One of my biggest disappoint in life was realizing that nepotism/connections mog skills and merit in every company.

That and the existence of office politics and HR :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
The fact that this is the case is a cruel joke. Imagine being a talented and up coming person of your craft only to be denied because you are ugly or don't have any connections.

indeed. rope is the only option

Soon my friend. Soon.

The fact that this is the case is a cruel joke. Imagine being a talented and up coming person of your craft only to be denied because you are ugly or don't have any connections.
I know an assistant professor in college who was ugly. He was competing with a good looking dude who had connections in college.
They both had a 1 year trial and were graded by the students anonymously at the end of the year. All of his ratings ranged from good to perfect. The other dude with connections had grades that ranged from the absolute worst to below average.

Also they did an interview at the end of the year and the other guy showed up half drunk from the previous night of partying

Guess who got the job? :feelsseriously:

It's always been a dog eat dog world, humans have just masked the world pretty good to hide it now.

It’s a darwinian society to the core. We pretend to be human, but we’re nothing but savage animals.

I know an assistant professor in college who was ugly. He was competing with a good looking dude who had connections in college.
They both had a 1 year trial and were graded by the students anonymously at the end of the year. All of his ratings ranged from good to perfect. The other dude with connections had grades that ranged from the absolute worst to below average.

Also they did an interview at the end of the year and the other guy showed up half drunk from the previous night of partying

Half drunk and still got the job? What a fucking clown world

It's always been a dog eat dog world, humans have just masked the world pretty good to hide it now.
Thats why its so terrible.

Life is a sad joke

rope is the only option
Pretty much

Half drunk and still got the job? What a fucking clown world
The worst part is they justified their choice by saying both of them were "close" (jfl nowhere near) but they said the other guy did a better interview :feelskek::feelskek:

Subjective garbage, it was just an excuse for them. They had probably decided since day 1 who was going to get the job and the ugly dude worked his ass off for 1 year for nothing. It was literally never a competition

Our prime minister is a case in point example. Hes a useless cunt. A bumbling idiot but he went to a posh school and college. The networking you gain from going to these establishments last a life time. I'd like to think we live in a meritocracy, having a royal family suggests we dont. Know your place pleb!

The worst part is they justified their choice by saying both of them were "close" (jfl nowhere near) but they said the other guy did a better interview :feelskek::feelskek:

Subjective garbage, it was just an excuse for them. They had probably decided since day 1 who was going to get the job and the ugly dude worked his ass off for 1 year for nothing. It was literally never a competition

This is ragefuel stuff tbh

:reeeeee:

Damn, us humans have that exact same problem.

This is ragefuel stuff tbh

:reeeeee:
I bet it's no different in most companies. They tell their workers to put in the extra work for the promotion but they already know who's getting promoted jfl

Someone said "there's just nine meals between mankind and anarchy" - ultimately we're savage animals and we'd do anything to survive, if stepping on the weak is necessary, we'd do it in a heartbeat.

All this bullshit talk about morals and solidarity won't be worth anything when shit goes down and we're on our own again. I wonder whether or not I'm going to see that face of humanity one day, surely it would not surprise me.

Someone said "there's just nine meals between mankind and anarchy" - ultimately we're savage animals and we'd do anything to survive, if stepping on the weak is necessary, we'd do it in a heartbeat.

All this bullshit talk about morals and solidarity won't be worth anything when shit goes down and we're on our own again. I wonder whether or not I'm going to see that face of humanity one day, surely it would not surprise me.
If you go in bestgore you get to see just how brutal humans can be. No remorse, lack of empathy, etc.

Based. I definitely agree

I bet it's no different in most companies. They tell their workers to put in the extra work for the promotion but they already know who's getting promoted jfl
Spot on. It's who you know and who you go drinking with.

Beyond brutal.