Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Human trash

Memories

Memories

Slavcel
Yesterday I applied for a job abroad through an employment agency. This morning I got a call from the recruiter, we have an appointment for a video interview in 2 hours (huge stress), so I went to the store to get a beer, because I can't do it sober.

I drank an hour before the "meeting". She called me, despite i being drunk, I was stressing, she saw it. She tested my English, through stress it came out hopeless, I am ashamed of myself. She told everything what and how it looks.

She sent me job offers in one of the countries of Western Europe, tomorrow she will call to ask what I have chosen, but I am afraid to go, I have no one with whom I can go, in this country there are many of my pathological compatriots. Tomorrow I will tell her that I am giving up.

I've had enough, I'm a nobody, I haven't achieved anything, I'm ugly and stupid.