Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Human society makes me irrationally angry

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Just the way everything is, the plight of inceldom.

The expectations of subhuman to become a normie sheep.

Our dependency on validation for self worth in any capacity.

If you dont belong to the group of sheeple you are shunned and left to rot.

Incel bug
Norme sheep
chad lion
Gigachad griffon

I despise humanity. I have embraced asocial misanthropy and hermitceling. Fuck it all.

i recently got very upset when all of my college peers are easily getting jobs and im getting rejected from the same positions with literally the same cv. i even have working experience and some don't. but i'm a fucking incel who nobody likes......

finding a job is depressing. its like trying to date a girl who you don't even find attractive, and you ask her out, and you still get brutally rejected.

now im looking for volunteering work.....

Unemployablity and inceldom go hand in hand, brother. I know this well :-/

BlackPill47 said:
I despise humanity. I have embraced asocial misanthropy and hermitceling. Fuck it all.

And one of the mods said misanthropy is an unpopular opinion here.  :heh:

ghostcell said:
i recently got very upset when all of my college peers are easily getting jobs and im getting rejected from the same positions with literally the same cv. i even have working experience and some don't. but i'm a fucking incel who nobody likes......

finding a job is depressing. its like trying to date a girl who you don't even find attractive, and you ask her out, and you still get brutally rejected.

now im looking for volunteering work.....

its about con - fee - dunce bruh !

looking for work has made me even more mentally unstable.