Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Human Progress Is Significantly Impeded By Women Having A Say In Society

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
WOMEN CANNOT HAVE A SAY IN SOCIETY FOR THE SPECIES TO PROGRESS, BECAUSE ANY ADVANCEMENT BY DEFAULT IS A THREAT TO THEIR POWER STRUCTURE, BECAUSE NATURE ITSELF IS AGAINST WOMEN HAVING ANY POWER, ANY ADVANCEMENT CAN UPSET THIS UNNATURAL BALANCE (IMBALANACE), BECAUSE IT SHOULDN'T EXIST TO BEGIN WITH

Lets focus on the topic of two very important technological advancements, that if utilized, can benefit the humans in the realm of work and leisure

Artificial Intelligence (paired up with robotics)
Human Cloning

These are both technologies that will be heavily protested against by women, due to the threat they hold to the monopoly women have over sexual and reproductive resources

If you can clone any woman you want and maintain ownership of said clone, then women become obsolete

If you can have a realistic sex android with an AI that knows and will obey you, then women become obsolete

There are already women protesting against sex robot technology and its in its infancy stages, isn't even worth looking at right now, and they are already this worried, its like a woman looking at a 1 year old girl and feeling threatened that she would seduce her husband

However outside of sex, these technologies would significantly benefit humanity as a whole, in various aspects of life, but women won't let that happen, and will get in the way of it, and slow down legal processes, and create pointless debating of the issue, because it is in their nature to do this shit

Leftism itself is "female minded", it functions like the female brain, this is why all these weird victimhood, "give me special priviledges" movements are on the left, its reflective of the female mind, because it revolves around it, and these are the groups always protesting about "exploitation"

Women are going to protest that an AI robot is being sexually exploited despite it not being alive

Women are going to protest that a clone is being sexually exploited despite it wanting to be with you

People are always wondering why advanced species (aliens) don't visit our planet and share their knowledge with us, I have an idea why

ITS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT EQUIPPED TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE KNOWLEDGE ANYWAYS

These beings can observe our planet, our media, our culture, etc, and what can they see, monkeys bickering over subjective BS instead of making objective arguments and rationalizing what can and can't be done

Any knowledge that an advanced species graces us with, will be impeded by women and femininity itself (female mindedness)

We can't make use of AI and robotics, because women will have the species wasting time contemplating whether were exploiting non-existent beings

We can't make use of cloning technology (which can be used for creating compatible organs among many things) because women will have the species wasting time contemplating whether were exploiting beings that literally should not exist, and in most cases will be copies of us, if I use my cells, to create a female copy of myself, who the fuck can argue that I can't have sex with it, feminists that's who

If a substance was created that boosted a persons libido and made them go from being infertile to fertile, women would not celebrate that advancement in technology, they would instead focus on the possibility that men might use it to "trick women" into being attracted to them by spiking their drinks with it, and it will create a "new kind of rape", called "voluntary rape", because "he definitely isn't a Chad so its rape, I feel tricked"

WOMEN CANNOT HAVE A SAY IN SOCIETY FOR THE SPECIES TO PROGRESS, BECAUSE ANY ADVANCEMENT BY DEFAULT IS A THREAT TO THEIR POWER STRUCTURE, BECAUSE NATURE ITSELF IS AGAINST WOMEN HAVING ANY POWER, ANY ADVANCEMENT CAN UPSET THIS UNNATURAL BALANCE (IMBALANCE), BECAUSE IT SHOULDN'T EXIST TO BEGIN WITH

Last edited:
Women’s happiness depends on male sadness while men’s happiness can exist independently of women’s feelings. Women will become obsolete because we don’t really need them once we become advanced enough. At least that’s kind of what got from this. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Women’s happiness depends on male sadness while men’s happiness can exist independently of women’s feelings. Women will become obsolete because we don’t really need them once we become advanced enough. At least that’s kind of what got from this. Correct me if I’m wrong.

True, that is the correct interpretation, you also added something in that I didn't (though it is inferred), that women's happiness depends on male sadness, whilst men can be happy independent from women, and that's because women are the objects that are acted upon, and men are the subjects who act, the actor can exist and function without objects, but an objects only purpose is to be acted upon, it is all that it can do

Men don't need women, but women need men

WOMEN CANNOT HAVE A SAY IN SOCIETY FOR THE SPECIES TO PROGRESS, BECAUSE ANY ADVANCEMENT BY DEFAULT IS A THREAT TO THEIR POWER STRUCTURE, BECAUSE NATURE ITSELF IS AGAINST WOMEN HAVING ANY POWER, ANY ADVANCEMENT CAN UPSET THIS UNNATURAL BALANCE, BECAUSE IT SHOULDN'T EXIST TO BEGIN WITH

Lets focus on the topic of two very important technological advancements, that if utilized, can benefit the humans in the realm of work and leisure

Artificial Intelligence (paired up with robotics)
Human Cloning

These are both technologies that will be heavily protested against by women, due to the threat they hold to the monopoly women have over sexual and reproductive resources

If you can clone any woman you want and maintain ownership of said clone, then women become obsolete

If you can have a realistic sex android with an AI that knows and will obey you, then women become obsolete

There are already women protesting against sex robot technology and its in its infancy stages, isn't even worth looking at right now, and they are already this worried, its like a woman looking at a 1 year old girl and feeling threatened that she would seduce her husband

However outside of sex, these technologies would significantly benefit humanity as a whole, in various aspects of life, but women won't let that happen, and will get in the way of it, and slow down process, and creating pointless debating of the issue, because it is in their nature to do this shit

Leftism itself is "female minded", it functions like the female brain, this is why all these weird victimhood, "give me special priviledges" movements are on the left, its reflective of the female mind, because it revolves around it, and these are the groups always protesting about "exploitation"

Women are going to protest that an AI robot is being sexually exploited despite it not being alive

Women are going to protest that a clone is being sexually exploited despite it wanting to be with you

People are always wondering why advanced species (aliens) don't visit our planet and share their knowledge with us, I have an idea why

ITS BECAUSE WE ARE NOT EQUIPPED TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE KNOWLEDGE ANYWAYS

These beings can observe our planet, our media, our culture, etc, and what can they see, monkeys bickering over subjective BS instead of making objective arguments and rationalizing what can and can't be done

Any knowledge that an advanced species graces us with, will be impeded by women and femininity itself (female mindedness)

We can't make use of AI and robotics, because women will have the species wasting time contemplating whether were exploiting non-existent beings

We can't make use of cloning technology (which can be used for creating compatible organs among many things) because women will have the species wasting time contemplating whether were exploiting beings that literally should not exist, and in most cases will be copies of us, if I use my cells, to create a female copy of myself, who the fuck can argue that I can't have sex with it, feminists that's who

If a substance was created that boosted a persons libido and made them go from being infertile to fertile, women would not celebrate that advancement in technology, they would instead focus on the possibility that men might use it to "trick women" into being attracted to them by spiking their drinks with it, and it will create a "new kind of rape", called "voluntary rape", because "he definitely isn't a Chad so its rape, I feel tricked"

WOMEN CANNOT HAVE A SAY IN SOCIETY FOR THE SPECIES TO PROGRESS, BECAUSE ANY ADVANCEMENT BY DEFAULT IS A THREAT TO THEIR POWER STRUCTURE, BECAUSE NATURE ITSELF IS AGAINST WOMEN HAVING ANY POWER, ANY ADVANCEMENT CAN UPSET THIS UNNATURAL BALANCE, BECAUSE IT SHOULDN'T EXIST TO BEGIN WITH

It's been said a million times, but we need a system, ANYTHING, that takes away all women's rights.

Anything less is complete failure.

True, that is the correct interpretation, you also added something in that I didn't (though it is inferred), that women's happiness depends on male sadness, whilst men can be happy independent from women, and that's because women are the objects that are acted upon, and men are the subjects who act, the actor can exist and function without objects, but an objects only purpose is to be acted upon, it is all that it can do

Men don't need women, but women need men
You explained it really well tbh. High IQ.