Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Human cigarette foid called me weird at work

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
She was talking to another coworker and said she doesn’t want to work with me because I’m weird. This bitch is an old human cigarette 4’11 hillbilly redneck and called me weird for literally no reason. I work at a shitty nursing home kitchen so everyone here is low iq hillbilly ex criminals or some shit. Pisses me off I have to waste my entire life here. Also she calls all the males there including me short and demeans us because her husband is 6’3 JFL fucking cunt is only 4’11

Another it just so happens couple

Also she calls all the males there including me short and demeans us because her husband is 6’3 JFL fucking cunt is only 4’11
Women have zero self awareness, she is what her current fucker is.

Does she have any kids? If so, I wonder if her boys have any trouble with their height...

She was talking to another coworker and said she doesn’t want to work with me because I’m weird. This bitch is an old human cigarette 4’11 hillbilly redneck and called me weird for literally no reason. I work at a shitty nursing home kitchen so everyone here is low iq hillbilly ex criminals or some shit. Pisses me off I have to waste my entire life here. Also she calls all the males there including me short and demeans us because her husband is 6’3 JFL fucking cunt is only 4’11
xd
typical for women
she has to insult you manlets to feel better about her and her bf

A106485D CB15 48B1 8844 08C365484A10
499AAB59 B8C8 41F7 8D28 97EDC5AFB18E

Women have zero self awareness, she is what her current fucker is.
This, they don't generate anything of their own, so they have to worship Chad.

Another it just so happens couple
Exactly.

For tallfags it just-so-happens, and for manlets it never happens.

She is going to be quite disappointed when her children turn out to be short, though. I bet she will blame them for it.

they're short as fuck and they want the 6'3 giga-chad, they have serious mental illness

Women like her need to shut the fuck up because they are the reason short men exist. If she shames short men, she should shame herself for being a cunt with a little womb.

Typical shallow modern female. Cant see more than height and face in a guy.

i seriously doubt this guy is a giga chad
It's enough that he is tall.

When you are tall, you don't need to be a giga-Chad whatsoever.

You just need to exist.

I hope she gets covid and overdoses on ivermectin

She needs a light!

Feminism helps women to remain self-entitled bitches.

If she has kids, I wonder if the births were excruciating. I hope they were.