Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Human beings have a hardwired bias towards physically attractive individuals, since birth.

You need to articles to confirm this fact? You can see it everyday around you irl and on social media. It never even began for any nonChad male.

You need to articles to confirm this fact? You can see it everyday around you irl and on social media. It never even began for any nonChad male.

Still tough, it's nice to have a few scientific facts to read, even if only for knowledge's sake.

Even so, these kinds of articles are arguments enough when debating such issues and world-views with non blackpilled individuals, anecdotal evidence is sometimes not enough to convince someone of their own hypocrisy.

You don't need a scientific article or survey to comfirm that the sea is in fact liquid.

You don't need a scientific article or survey to comfirm that the sea is in fact liquid.

Still tough, for anyone who is very much a Doubting Thomas, those kinds of articles are all the proof you need.

Still tough, for anyone who is very much a Doubting Thomas, those kinds of articles are all the proof you need.
I'm a doubting thomas and i don't doubt in fire hurting me when i try to touch it, all else is denial.