Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel hugged my sister and cried and nigger made fun of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
i was in the midst of disabling my account since i want to be done with being in incel forums as it keeps pushing me further into depression.I also recently bought a pair of dumbells with some barbells to begin getting in shape to join the army but 2 days ago i broke down in front of my sister and started crying and even tried to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved her face away and i accidenally kissed her partially on the lips which was my first kiss.It all started when i drove both of us home from doing some grocery shopping and i accidentally backed up into another car with some black woman when i tried to park.The woman pulled up in front of us and called my sister a bitch,so in her defense i called her a bitch as well while my sister told me to shutup.The lady later came out of the car with her phone probably intending to record a confrontation ,she demanded an apology from me but i just started cursing her out and my sister had to placate her by saying i was mentally ill and after a while she conceded and left.I was just stunned how even though i came to my sister's defense she was angry at me for saying anything.She told me that it's dangerous to yell back at these black people especially in the projects because they're crazy and might know people who have guns and this happened close to where we live .I kind of started crying and saying i was sorry,all my loneliness and frustrations from all these years were flowing out of me and this was the first time i cried in years.I ended up hugging and kissing her and she patted my back and told me it was ok and to get some rest.Fast forward two days later,my parents ordered two new sofa's and they were coming today ,so we had to throw our old ones out from the 5th floor with a tiny elevator.So my sister called her black "coworker' and he and I hauled the heavy sofa's downstairs.While i was catching a breath,the guy who I've never spoken to very much before told me "so I've heard you went driving recently" and i just said "yeah" and laughed it off i thought nothing of this phrase until we were done and i went back into my room.Why would he ask me that?Yes,my sister gives me some driving lessons and she might have told him about that before but why would he bring it up now?especially with what happened a couple days ago.I can't help but feel that she told that guy about how i broke down crying and bore all my sadness to her,maybe she even did so mockingly.

I don't know man i just feel so angry and powerless to do anything.If i watched myself in a movie i'd probably say "why doesn't that guy just kill that motherfucker" but when it happens in real life with real consequences,things change.I feel like, even if i one day leave my family and go far away ,i will never be able to outrun my humiliation.

I just needed to vent,i'm probs still disabling my account so you might not hear from me again.

Sorry to hear that sheboon causing that commotion in the parking lot causing you to go through this. They are nothing but tumors to this planet. But your sister has a point, black people get easily violent over every small thing, especially in the projects. That's why nobody should ever relax near them.

Last edited:
So my sister called her black "coworker'
Why's this in " " . You don't know who the guy is?. Your sister fuckin him?.

And why will your sister call a nig when she thinks they're dangerous ?.

Ik it's not enough proof. But I call larp , bros :feelshehe:

volcel why didn't you fuck her.

tried to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved her face away

.Why would he ask me that?Yes,my sister gives me some driving lessons and she might have told him about that before but why would he bring it up now?especially with what happened a couple days ago.I can't help but feel that she told that guy about how i broke down crying and bore all my sadness to her,maybe she even did so mockingly.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOLTEN

BEING BETRAYED BY YOUR FAMILY IS THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU
fuck bitches, i hate them alll!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Her workmate probably saw the back end of her car all smashed up and asked her what heppened. And she probably just told him "I was giving by brother a driving lesson and he backed into somebody's car."

There is no reason she would tell any of the more personal stuff.

Her workmate probably saw the back end of her car all smashed up and asked her what heppened. And she probably just told him "I was giving by brother a driving lesson and he backed into somebody's car."

and why the bitch didn't want him to give her a kiss on the cheek? it's a sign of dislike.

i was in the midst of disabling my account since i want to be done with being in incel forums
im thinking about this too, is taking too much of my time and is getting boring

but she moved her face away and i accidenally kissed her partially on the lips
:chad::banhammer:

I don't know man i just feel so angry and powerless to do anything.
keep your plan and go to the army, restart your life and move on, if i was you i would cut contact with family (or at least sister)

I feel like, even if i one day leave my family and go far away ,i will never be able to outrun my humiliation.
you will not give a shit about that one day

I just needed to vent,i'm probs still disabling my account so you might not hear from me again.
if you want to ascend or just focus on another things, this will be the best idea

Last edited:
and why the bitch didn't want him to give her a kiss on the cheek? it's a sign of dislike.
she might have turned her head to look at him right when he decided to kiss her on the cheek, this happens a lot

Not everyone is into that.

I have no idea if OP comes from a culture where kissing people on the cheek is as normal as saying "Hi!", or a culture like mine where people are very emotionally repressed and there is just no way you'd accept a kiss on the cheek from your brother.

Brutal tbh, but at least you have someone tbh, you could just ask her, she seems a nice person

This raises my suspicion of you even more. Why the fuck were you vague about him being her co-worker. And your sister is a whore. Do something or stfu.

I'm 90% certain you're an infiltrator redditor trying to get a reaction.

Leave. You'll be doing us all a favour.

Sorry bro they’ll be reposting this in the sewers by Friday

u r too based for this forum

Don't worry buddy
I reckon you'll make an amazing drivER :feelshmm:

This raises my suspicion of you even more. Why the fuck were you vague about him being her co-worker. And your sister is a whore. Do something or stfu.

I'm 90% certain you're an infiltrator redditor trying to get a reaction.

Leave. You'll be doing us all a favour.
Your a fuckin moron dude.you probs didnt even look at it. I explained it before how my sister tries to portray him to my family as just a coworker since I come from a conservative culture where interracial relationships especially with black people are looked down upon.if not straight up prohibited.But we all know there is some type of intimate relationship going on.God man,tone down the whining you sound like a lil bitch.I've been on these forums when you were swimming around in your dad's balls.

Your a fuckin moron dude.you probs didnt even look at it. I explained it before how my sister tries to portray him to my family as just a coworker since I come from a conservative culture where interracial relationships especially with black people are looked down upon.if not straight up prohibited.But we all know there is some type of intimate relationship going on.God man,tone down the whining you sound like a lil bitch.I've been on these forums when you were swimming around in your dad's balls.
IDGAF ABOUT YOUR BITCH ASS THREADS.

stop calling the fucker her co-worker when he's fuckin her .if your whole cuckolds of a family knows then Just do SOMETHING you fuckin piece of shit, GOD .DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. No one gives a fuck about your whore sister fuckin a nigger if you're not gonna put the cunt in her place.

you've been alive longer than me and you're still a cuck whining about his sister getting blacked. want me to clap for you? Or do you want sympathy for doing nothing about your pride problem?. Want me to go on a rampage and scream "hurr durr Goddamn niggers" .

Well tough luck. Get fucked you and your cunt of a sister.

I HOPE YOUR MOM IS NEXT. MAYBE YOUR DAD WILL WATCH.

Hell maybe they already have.

maybe it's best your bloodline gets niggerfied . You don't seem to be able to continue spreading it anyways. :feelsdevil:

goddamn :fuk:

Are you a dark skinned Dravidian South indian or a Northern Aryan Light Skin indian?
Regardless, pretty obvious that your sister doesn't give a shit and is just virtue signaling you into bluepilled shit and the best thing is just to act as if you don't have a sister anymore. Any women, once they get the "freedom" that their pussy gives them, they don't go back to being good little girls anymore.

Over for incestcels.

Are you a dark skinned Dravidian South indian or a Northern Aryan Light Skin indian?
Regardless, pretty obvious that your sister doesn't give a shit and is just virtue signaling you into bluepilled shit and the best thing is just to act as if you don't have a sister anymore. Any women, once they get the "freedom" that their pussy gives them, they don't go back to being good little girls anymore.
He is Bengali, so brown shitskin like me.

i was in the midst of disabling my account since i want to be done with being in incel forums as it keeps pushing me further into depression.I also recently bought a pair of dumbells with some barbells to begin getting in shape to join the army but 2 days ago i broke down in front of my sister and started crying and even tried to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved her face away and i accidenally kissed her partially on the lips which was my first kiss.It all started when i drove both of us home from doing some grocery shopping and i accidentally backed up into another car with some black woman when i tried to park.The woman pulled up in front of us and called my sister a bitch,so in her defense i called her a bitch as well while my sister told me to shutup.The lady later came out of the car with her phone probably intending to record a confrontation ,she demanded an apology from me but i just started cursing her out and my sister had to placate her by saying i was mentally ill and after a while she conceded and left.I was just stunned how even though i came to my sister's defense she was angry at me for saying anything.She told me that it's dangerous to yell back at these black people especially in the projects because they're crazy and might know people who have guns and this happened close to where we live .I kind of started crying and saying i was sorry,all my loneliness and frustrations from all these years were flowing out of me and this was the first time i cried in years.I ended up hugging and kissing her and she patted my back and told me it was ok and to get some rest.Fast forward two days later,my parents ordered two new sofa's and they were coming today ,so we had to throw our old ones out from the 5th floor with a tiny elevator.So my sister called her black "coworker' and he and I hauled the heavy sofa's downstairs.While i was catching a breath,the guy who I've never spoken to very much before told me "so I've heard you went driving recently" and i just said "yeah" and laughed it off i thought nothing of this phrase until we were done and i went back into my room.Why would he ask me that?Yes,my sister gives me some driving lessons and she might have told him about that before but why would he bring it up now?especially with what happened a couple days ago.I can't help but feel that she told that guy about how i broke down crying and bore all my sadness to her,maybe she even did so mockingly.

I don't know man i just feel so angry and powerless to do anything.If i watched myself in a movie i'd probably say "why doesn't that guy just kill that motherfucker" but when it happens in real life with real consequences,things change.I feel like, even if i one day leave my family and go far away ,i will never be able to outrun my humiliation.

Holy shit that was brutal. That sounds like a nightmare.

He is Bengali, so brown shitskin like me.
he hasnt taken the chudur budur pill

She’s a foid, she told him everything to make fun of him while sucking the niggers dick

tfw when no mommy sister to give hugs and kisses

Fuck off glowie :fbi:

Remember this. Also lol at that being your first kiss.

If your sister ain't mentally disabled or little your soft my nigga

Thought this was a 2018 post and wouldn't get a response because deleted user
yeah that was my old account I deleted a year ago due to the reasons in this post, came back after a long break and alot of contemplation.