Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL huge incel trait: eating in your bedroom...

visage

visage

Banned
-
Alone.

incels almost exclusively eat in their bedrooms. Youtube or twitch will be running in the background, along with a gaming console, for maximum cope.

I have old food wrappers in my bedroom from like 5 years ago and tissues I wiped my nose with from like 15 years ago but I don't eat in my room. The food wrappers were when I was busy.

GTFO my bedroom.

high iq. I always eat in my bedroom because I dont want to hear my parents bluepilled advices.

Yeah truth. Haven't eaten with my family in over 15 years.

Growing up, I had no choice. My autistic brother would harass me in the dining room. Everything was fine till we had our carpets redone. My mom decided to go with fucking WHITE carpet, and banned me from eating OR drinking in my room.

Alone.

incels almost exclusively eat in their bedrooms. Youtube or twitch will be running in the background, along with a gaming console, for maximum cope.

Without the internet I would starve.

can confirm

no twitch tho that shit is gay

my boyos
giphy.gif

tbh

lol

it’s like you have a camera in my house

I actually enjoy eating in my bedroom in front of my PC.

Nothing like eating your favorite shit in front of a computer screen.

I still eat and drink with my family, but not usually

Confirming this, I always eat in my room watching some anime or some other shit.

Fakecel, if you don't.

I'm almost exclusively eating in my room now to avoid Chad housemates.
Fuck them with their bluepill shit; if I were around, they'd be telling me to go out, maybe with them, to talk to women.

"Tried it, you fucking idiots, that's why I'm in this shithole apartment."

Not that I could say that to them. Standard fantasy for me tho.

lol yes i always bring my food up to my bedroom unless the kitchen is empty and i have washing up to do, in which case i bring my laptop to the kitchen.

Hacking my laptop webcam? At least I know it works because I sure as hell would never use it.

I eat in the living room / kitchen. Why would you eat in your bedroom? So uncomfortable and messy.

I have old food wrappers in my bedroom from like 5 years ago and tissues I wiped my nose with from like 15 years ago but I don't eat in my room. The food wrappers were when I was busy.

LDAR SKILL: +100
D969B13C CBD7 416A 873B A36AE9E11405

yep, the last time I ate in the kitchen instead of my room was probably more than 15 years ago

My God....

Bucko, are you good?
A0ea85706ad7cac4fa3a4dd9665f0c41

i always do this shit, i cant eat with people seeing me... and i dont mind it that way. dont know normies eat in tables togetether and toast drinks etc

Hearing old people eat makes me extraordinarily angry so I eat alone.

Eating in my bedroom while watching a documentary or a livestream is extremely comfy.

I do this when I don't eat out

I eat on the dining table, because I fucking hate cockroaches

pretty much described me, except everyone knows PC > console.

Alone.

LOL... I was eating in my bedroom when I found this thread.

Alone.

I eat in the kitched or living room in my own home, but when I'm in school I usually bring food back to my room, unless I'm at McDonalds at 12am. Part of the reason I've gone hungry for many days was because I didn't want to go to the college dining hall because of all the people mogging me there.

Not exclusively, but frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back