Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Huge bull run going on right now in the crypto market

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Looks like today is the beginning of a bull run. I'm up around 7 - 9% on the couple of coins that I'm investing in.

The question is how long will this bull run last. It can be a mini bull run or sky rocket up 100 - 200% in the next several weeks.

It'll be a good idea to invest a bit now and see where this goes. And invest again in 1-2 weeks if the coins keep rising.

Amazon said they were gonna accept BTC as payment by the end of the year.

Fucking based my btc and doge has been down for a week or two. Glad i didnt panic sell, finally i can get my monies back

Fucking based my btc and doge has been down for a week or two. Glad i didnt panic sell, finally i can get my monies back
Nice. A lot of the bearish folks are still saying its just gonna dip down again and thats when you should buy.

I have a feeling now is the moment the big bull run begins until Christmas where BTC could be up significantly. Some bullish guys even saying 100k.

I’m up like 2,000. Hoping Bitcoin goes up to 80k or more

Its tanking.

Amazon has just confirmed the reports of it adopting crypto as payment by the end of the year are not true.

Fuck lol

Its tanking.

Amazon has just confirmed the reports of it adopting crypto as payment by the end of the year are not true.

Fuck lol
God damn it

I think it will tank further imo, usually it has a rise for one year then declines slowly.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You fell for a scam institutional pump.
Unless BTC goes back above bull market support band, its in a bear market.

jfl at me not knowing how to trade

There are lots of platform apps you can download on your smart phone to invest.
do you have any source to get started? I tried once but it didn't work out well

Friendly reminder that most cryptocurrencies are a Jewish meme.

do you have any source to get started? I tried once but it didn't work out well
Robinhood is really easy to use and the interface is really good (compared to eToro).

Honestly, investing in regular stocks or crypto is just something to keep your spirits up. And motivate you to succeed financially and be financially responsible.

Its supposed to be long term hedging against inflation (thats if you invest in regular stocks).

And considered gambling if you invest in crypto (especially if you invest in altcoins instead of the main coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum)

Robinhood is really easy to use and the interface is really good (compared to eToro).

Honestly, investing in regular stocks or crypto is just something to keep your spirits up. And motivate you to succeed financially and be financially responsible.

Its supposed to be long term hedging against inflation (thats if you invest in regular stocks).

And considered gambling if you invest in crypto (especially if you invest in altcoins instead of the main coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum)
I will look it up :feelsYall:

prep the bull :ahegao:

Harmony (ONE)

Why is there no crypto index ETF yet? :lasereyes:

Do the jews hate any replacement to their banks and financial systems?

I have a few thousand satoshis. I think?

How bullish are you on cardano?