Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Andrea-Chavez-218

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Sign In

Profile photo for Andrea Chavez

Andrea Chavez
casual youtuber

2 Answers

0 Questions

0 Shares

0 Posts

0 Followers

0 Following

More

Most recent

Andrea Chavez
casual youtuberApril 16, 2020
Who is the one fictional character you would love to have sex with, in real life?
Originally Answered: If you had to choose one fictional character to have sex with, who would it be?
Definitely either Edd, Matt, Tom, or Tord from Eddsworld,
main-qimg-6d80ba866c6717fb83ba8e16d238ce52

Edd is very cute and probably has a very big butt, and im a sucker for sexy curves on cute guys, he also has such a sweet, adorable voice, I’d love to hear him ask me to be gentle with him. god, he’s such a cutie, I bet he smells nice too, sweet like cola I assume
main-qimg-867ed1238209b7295d4ec2980521da33

Matt is someone I consider to be a femboy/twink, which means he probably has the tightest, smallest asshole to thrust your cock into, and I bet he’s very good at sucking dick too, and to further show him that I enjoy fucking him up, I’ll shower him with compliments he oh-so-loves, I know this cutie loves when people call him beautiful, so giving him what he desires will show him how much I love him.
main-qimg-a0f5d6fcc708a188e9026f3fdced0143

as for Tom, I imagine he’d try to act all tough and dominant, but he’s very easily put in his place, whether it be smacking his ass or when he gets drunk and becomes weak and vulnerable, either way my time with Tom will end with cum in all 4 of his holes (his butt, mouth, and eyes)
main-qimg-2279800d59d11f6a864da84be59b2018

as for Tord, he’s the only one I see being always a top, he probably has quite the big dick, and that norwegian accent of his is so fucking hot, sure he could kill me in plenty of ways, but he could also fuck me so hard im left unconscious, I want to be his hentai fantasies

Andrea Chavez
casual youtuberMarch 10, 2020
Is 5'6 tall for a 12 year old?
it is tall for me, as a 14 year old girl at 4′11, but I am unsure as to whether or not this is healthy

Credentials & Highlights
More

2.1K content views77 this month

Joined December 2017
AboutCareersPrivacyTermsContactLanguagesYour Ad Choices
© Quora, Inc. 2021