Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How's your friday night going brocel?....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Even though we aren't going to parties, hanging out with friends or just doing normies activities, it's still a beautiful night and I can't lie I feel good, haven't felt this good in a while. How's your night going brocels?

Even though we aren't going to parties, hanging out with friends or just doing normies activities, it's still a beautiful night and I can't lie I feel good, haven't felt this good in a while. How's your night going brocels?
i feel good, I will be browisng .is all-day

rotting in bed wishing i was never born

i feel good, I will be browisng .is all-day
That's the spirit, LDAR until death I guess. I waiting for RehabRoom to upload then I can go to sleep

rotting in bed wishing i was never born
Brootal, unfortunately I don't care for you because you are a grAY and you may be a fed so I will just say good job bro

Still 2PM where I'm at; have to do a book report(haven't even read jfl) & just make some edits to an excel then I'm good :feelsokman:.

Thankful the weather is finally cooling down; makes LDARing in my room way more fun:feelscomfy:.

You wouldn't care anyway
Once you get your post count up and prove you aren't a infiltrator and you're actually a truecel I'll start caring, I'll even invite you to the secret incel section. Only people with 12k post can actually see and interact with that section and the truest of truecels have video calls with one another

Like shit the work load from the group project I'm doing right now is killing me :feelsUnreal:

Still 2PM where I'm at; have to do a book report(haven't even read jfl) & just make some edits to an excel then I'm good :feelsokman:.

Thankful the weather is finally cooling down; makes LDARing in my room way more fun:feelscomfy:.
Oh that sounds good what will you do once you're done with book report and the excel sheets?

Like shit the work load from the group project I'm doing right now is killing me :feelsUnreal:
ovER and your group members are probably doing normies activities so they won't even assist you with your group project. Don't overwork yourself brocel, give yourself time to LDAR

It's going
Happy Garfield And Friends GIF by Maudit

It's going
Happy Garfield And Friends GIF by Maudit
Brootal, unfortunately I don't care for you because you are a grAY and you may be a fed so I will just say good job bro

Oh that sounds good what will you do once you're done with book report and the excel sheets?
No idea yet; I will cook a Steak(Organic grass-fed, not the chemical-laced shit at Walmart) with rice for dinner, since it's an easy meal & very healthy.

I will probably smoke some weed like I do every night to cope, and either play vidya, watch some movie, or coom: Might end up doing all three.

Nothing brootal about it. Your pfp is giving me AIDS.
I wish every sex haver would miraculously get AIDS but alas the world isn't fair

drinking till I fall asleep. That’s how it’s going other then that it’s alright, not to bad.

I quit no nut november so I will fuck my onahole tonight. I built up lots of coom from not touching my cock for 4 days and she will recieve all of it tonight.

I'm glad you're feeling good, man, and I hope you enjoy your evening.

I'm fine, I guess. Leaving work soon, then I'll go walking for a while.

it's still a beautiful night and I can't lie I feel good, haven't felt this good in a while.
There’s something good about today, idk what it is. I had some shitty things happen, a shit work interaction and a shit interaction with my parents, and yet I’m feeling alright. I had some positive interactions with some brocels on here too.

There’s something good about today, idk what it is. I had some shitty things happen, a shit work interaction and a shit interaction with my parents, and yet I’m feeling alright. I had some positive interactions with some brocels on here too.
That's good to hear, what are you going to be doing?

I'm glad you're feeling good, man, and I hope you enjoy your evening.

I'm fine, I guess. Leaving work soon, then I'll go walking for a while.
That's good get your mind off things

Like shit. Can’t sleep.

Went to class and watched a movie when i got home. Have been browsing internet for the past 5 hours.

Currently having sex with my oneitis :hax: