Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how's your dopamine levels currently?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
tell me bro. mine are kinda fucked up because I feel zero motives to do any shit (because im poor as fuck) and I really should find a job.

what your dopamine levels rn

Mine are okay tbh

Probably pretty alright. I've been trying to massively up my b12 & omega 3s recently. That's good for dopamine right?
Although I do chain smoke and have become miserably caffeine dependent over the past few months. Shit, I might be screwed actually....

Pretty good mostly.

surprising answers. glad for you guys. i guess I need to rewire my shit too, no fap sounds hard but I'll try

cooming is my only source of dopamine

My dopamine level is pretty low. Sometimes i have trouble reading a text and fully comprehend it.

i'm on 250 days nofap but i drink like a gallon coffee and black tea a day i dont notice any diffrent

Really low dopamine levels, but still have their own structured generative balance, and it would be better not to manipulate them.

I had thought about taking L-DOPA or some other supplement, but I've read that they ruin dopamine receptors in the long run and you could go a few months even worse than you are now.

tell me bro. mine are kinda fucked up because I feel zero motives to do any shit (because im poor as fuck) and I really should find a job.

black-manta-drugs-e.png

I have become numb to everything

Worn out. I only get dopamine hits now when I'm about to go to bed or after jerking off

feel zero motives to do any shit (because im poor as fuck)
i can relate, what is the point of doing anything if we are always gonna be at the bottom of the ladder. Fuck it all, literally everything we were taught is for normies and self care is useless if nobody appreciates you anyway.