Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hows your day

RedKings

RedKings

find a better cope OP
-
I'm at schooling chilling right now

What are you guys up to??

I am ldaring like always

chilling in the bathroom waiting for class to end

Dreading going back to college tomorrow.

First day of wageslavery, it's okay, I barely did anything and I got to drive a pickup truck. I am literally browsing .co and I am getting paid.
You a truck driver?

Or intern
chilling in the bathroom waiting for class to end
What grade u in
Dreading going back to college tomorrow.
Cope
Screenshot 20200220 222157

I clean air coolers and airfin banks. I work at an oil refinery. The compressor we use was broken so I didn't need to do shit. Literally free money.

My co-worker drove in a van and I drive in a pickup truck behind him, we had to move shit to the refinery basically.
U must be making bank working there

every day is a bad day without a gf

Studying for 20 minutes, browsing incels.co then repeat it

fucking shit.

playing vidya and rotting

Brutal day that ended up being better

Vidya and food

I just woke up

Very bad. Fucked up my sleep cycle. No motivation. No hope. Only me and negative thoughts.

Shit. Shit weather, shit food. At least I have a fresh pack of smokes to keep me occupied, that's the silver lining.

Im listening some music

I didn't have classes today so I just read a few pages from this book and LDAR'd.

Pretty boring. I'm a neet and I'm spending my day browsing this forum and watching random youtube videos. It's pretty much like every other day. I don't even play video games any more because I get bored of them in an hour or two.
There are no copes that make life worth living. It's getting worse day by day.

About one week or so to go back to class. My coping days are counted:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Pretty boring. I'm a neet and I'm spending my day browsing this forum and watching random youtube videos. It's pretty much like every other day. I don't even play video games any more because I get bored of them in an hour or two.
There are no copes that make life worth living. It's getting worse day by day.
If I was u I would watch every movie
About one week or so to go back to class. My coping days are counted:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Cope