Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How Are You Coping This Saturday?

LDAR and browse this forum. Maybe watch some movies and research random topics

Me and my dog went hiking today, now I'm just playing vidya as well.

Just got off work a while ago, got some niggies in the oven and smoking a bowl :smonk:

Thinking about my future...that is, if I have one.

I kinda wanna go into Law Enforcement. I'd adore being a riot cop or a border patrol agent.

Getting drunk again tonight

I cope with epic videogame/anime soundtracks, read books related to politics, educating myself on certain topics, playing video games and of course post here and rot inside my home.

Thinking about my future...that is, if I have one.

I kinda wanna go into Law Enforcement. I'd adore being a riot cop or a border patrol agent.
Dont bro, dont be a ZOGbot that will have to let in illegals anyways, suck off israhell, suck off kikes and beat anyone ze jews dont like.

Dont bro, dont be a ZOGbot that will have to let in illegals anyways, suck off israhell, suck off kikes and beat anyone ze jews dont like.

I'm just chilling, listening to some music.

Going to smoke a bit of weed, might watch a movie/show or play vidya

How about you niggas?
I work my ass off at a restaurant during the weekends but I still smoke plenty of weed and watch a lot of YouTube and read some books and listen to philosophy podcasts