Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How's the situation of light skinned South Asians in the west?

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I have been researching on the racepill for some time and how curries have it the worst. They have all sorts of negative stereotypes thrown at them, on top of that they are short, small framed, have ugly phenotype and have hairs all over the body except head.

How's the situation of light skinned Indians in the west? Are they also treated like cockroaches or do they have it better? And do they rank higher in the racepill racial hierarchy?

I personally think that curries rank lowest because of both phenotype and show Bob and vagene/creepy slum dweller stereotype, and many curry friends of mine have said that in online forums as soon as they mention they are Indian people lose interest in talking to them.

Light skin will get you out of the ugly phenotype but not the stereotype so that means they are just slightly above most curries and probably rank around ricecels

Those living in the west would know better so I would like to know your views.

some asian guys seem to do ok but most asian guys seem to be in an undesirable position
i remember these 17 yr old changlites talking about sex with their gfs
they don't slay but they're not incel and they mog most asian guys

some asian guys seem to do ok but most asian guys seem to be in an undesirable position
i remember these 17 yr old changlites talking about sex with their gfs
they don't slay but they're not incel and they mog most asian guys
I believe situation of chinks will improve bcz of meteoric rise of k-pop

Light skin will get you out of the ugly phenotype but not the stereotype so that means they are just slightly above most curries and probably rank around ricecels
No. Light skinned curries rank around sandniggers (below rice).

Arabs below chinks? C'mon that makes zero sense.
Cope 9