Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How's the height of 5ft 10 for your country?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Note: I have no intentions to brag, I am just curious about my relative height in other countries.

As a 5ft 10 in curryland, my height is p much normal when compared to northern parts but very good when comparing to south India (average male height in North West curryland is 5ft 10, curryland male average 5ft 5).

I have been looking into heightpill for some time now and I think my height is juuuuuust on the border for today's foids standards. Even one inch short and its brutal, I will need to compensate w chad tier looks and 2 inches short means it's totally over.

But obviously how good/bad your height is also depends on where you are from.

So I wanna know what would a height of 5ft 10 be in your country? W that height in your place Is it over for me, will I need to compensate with chad looks, average or good?

In America, it's average in most regions, except in some countryside areas where people tend to be shorter. Historically, people who live in rural areas are shorter than people who live in urban areas.

In general, your height will be seen as decent by most females, don't let others tell you otherwise, some females aren't comparing your height to someone else's on Tinder. Also, they are not computers who calculate every inch of a man's height just by looking at him and since most females are shorter than men, they may think you're taller than you actually are.

Last edited:
At 5'10" it isn't over, but you're probably going to need Chad-ish looks. Also, you need to be NT as fuck.

I say this as someone living in the above country, and is about 6'1".

Actually fuck it, don't even think about Cucknada. It's the capital of clown world.

Last edited:
The
View attachment 514078

These kind of tests are flawed. One such test said that in Germany I will be slightly taller than average but Germany's average male height is 5ft 11
I say this as someone living in the above country
You mean north west India?

The

These kind of tests are flawed. One such test said that in Germany I will be slightly taller than average but Germany's average male height is 5ft 11

You mean north west India?

Cucknada.

You would have a chance in the United States.

It would be around average where I live (which means way below the expectations of foids)

It's average in the US, which is to say that it's over for 5'10cels here like me because no women will ever accept average.
I hope getting lifts and LL will alleviate that flaw for me

It's average height, 5'10 here is fine, but if you're 5'7 like I am then it's over regardless of your face.

below average for zoomers :feelsbadman:
If you live in netherland maybe or scandinavia.
For any other place is at least average if not above.
Considering 5'10 barefoot evening height.
Not 5'7,5'8 frauders who claim 5'10 thereby inducing the illusion that 5'10 is manlet height.

Note: I have no intentions to brag, I am just curious about my relative height in other countries.

As a 5ft 10 in curryland, my height is p much normal when compared to northern parts but very good when comparing to south India (average male height in North West curryland is 5ft 10, curryland male average 5ft 5).

I have been looking into heightpill for some time now and I think my height is juuuuuust on the border for today's foids standards. Even one inch short and its brutal, I will need to compensate w chad tier looks and 2 inches short means it's totally over.

So I wanna know what would a height of 5ft 10 be in your country? W that height in your place Is it over for me, will I need to compensate with chad looks, average or good?
I'm also 5'10" and I'm practically a midget. Dem crackaz should give me reparations man

Getting laid in an American college is IMPOSSIBLE if you're an intelligent 5'11", 5/10 in the looks white male.

Getting laid in an American college is IMPOSSIBLE if you're an intelligent 5'11", 5/10 in the looks white male.
Please tell me you are joking :forcedsmile:

Last edited:

bruh i am 5'11.5ish(almost 6ft) in north india and i never had any female interaction because of my nose and uneven jaw and i have upper eyelid exposure. Only height isnt enough, you NEED to have good looks or its over

It's actually a decent height tbh, especially for low tier people. Most women won't bother if you're attractive enough BUT you can get mogged hard by those ultra rare tallfag chads otherwise.

Normie, I live in the US.

Officially, it's average. In reality, young men seem to be taller (6').

5 ft 9 is average.

I am 5 ft 9

Giga mogs me
View attachment 517470
@Gymcelled
I've said it before but even 5ft9-10 is manlet tier among young people in some parts of Europe.

You're beyond fucked tho bro :feelsmage: even with an above average face you'd be fucked. I know a manlet your height with a high tier normie white face, a solid job and foids are completely avoiding him or treating him like a kid.

I've said it before but even 5ft9-10 is manlet tier among young people in some parts of Europe.

You're beyond fucked tho bro :feelsmage: even with an above average face you'd be fucked. I know a manlet your height with a high tier normie white face, a solid job and foids are completely avoiding him or treating him like a kid.
I thought it was face > height :feelskek: what happened

@FinnCel I would like to know your answer on this question. Ik it's short for Finland zoomers but I wonder how short

Last edited:
@FinnCel I would like to know your answer on this question. Ik it's short for Finland zoomers but I wonder how short
Most younger guys are 6 feet and up.
5'10" is normal for 40 year olds but for a younger guy, that is short.