Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How’s IOS 17?

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Recently updated to iOS 17 and I love that there is now auto generated sentences. I know android dick riders are gonna say they had it for years and I agree but anyone else liking iOS 17, apparently in a year or two we might get sideloading.

Edit: I use android and IOS, I don’t pledge allegiance to any one OS

Never used an iphone so can't say

fuck off niggaaaaaaaaaa

Go ask a normie.

I upgraded to this after seeing your post last night. I’m kind of disappointed with some changes :feelsbadman: Overall I still miss my Android :feelsbadman: but apparently this was one of the steps I needed to take to escape inceldom :lul:

I upgraded to this after seeing your post last night. I’m kind of disappointed with some changes :feelsbadman: Overall I still miss my Android :feelsbadman: but apparently this was one of the steps I needed to take to escape inceldom :lul:
What do you dislike? I realize they slightly changed the ringtone and answering screen but other than that I think everything is either okay or the rest doesn’t bother me. I like that Apple added predictive sentences though. I still have my android for all my unreleased :forcedsmile:.

Not a lot of changes that I’ve noticed tbh

What do you dislike? I realize they slightly changed the ringtone and answering screen but other than that I think everything is either okay or the rest doesn’t bother me. I like that Apple added predictive sentences though. I still have my android for all my unreleased :forcedsmile:.

Not a lot of changes that I’ve noticed tbh
I think it’s ok actually. There was one small thing (sending a GIF) that was slightly harder but I think it was just because I wanted to do that right after updating lol

IMG 1592

Tfw switched to iPhone and still haven’t ascended :feelsbadman: I was told I’m inkwell because I have Android :feelsbadman: I may have been lied to…

Tfw switched to iPhone and still haven’t ascended :feelsbadman: I was told I’m inkwell because I have Android :feelsbadman: I may have been lied to…
ovER normies told me the exact same lie.