Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How’s everyone’s day been so far?

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
So far, my day is meh. It kinda started off shitty, then proceeded to get better til I lost my keys, and now I have to deal with femoids at home. The highlight of today was me making a racist joke, but it was stereotypical.

Pretty tiring

It didn't feel like Another day.....

It was fine. I'm still a bit sick, but apart from that it's been a pretty nice day.

Fucking shit like usual.

woke up at 9am and was catching up in electives I’m behind as fuck in and have to do the same now

Boring af, i did nothing , didn't leave my room today:feelsbadman: at least i have some joints left for the night.

So far, my day is meh. It kinda started off shitty, then proceeded to get better til I lost my keys, and now I have to deal with femoids at home. The highlight of today was me making a racist joke, but it was stereotypical.

now I have to deal with femoids at home.

Too many femoids want your 'D'?
Oh man sound rough...

Mother and sister.

So no.

467D4045 656A 47DB 8AFD 10C307E05CD5

pretty good I had a young thot be real nice to me and now I got a new daydream gf

Now my mom is angering me.
These cucks are taking our furniture cuz they kept asking for money.
And just to think I was being positive life, this fucking bitch has to ruin it.

Last edited:
I saw a bug in my room
I went to get bug spray
When I came back I couldn't find the bug anymore
I am paranoid right now

just squash it next time
It was a big bug and I was naked at the time
I feel more powerful now that I have clothes and shoes on but if it jumps towards me I'm going to scream

shitty and boring like usual and i have a terrible headache rn

same shit day everyday

Boring as always

weather improved some, so i guess that's nice. brewing endeavors look promising.

the never-ending sound of babies screaming on top of normie bullshit i have to live with continues to impair my ability to rest, which only makes everything worse

state of affairs as of now are fair, but they will rapidly worsen next week

I had a good day. Woke up, went to school and just read Manga in class. Went home and took a big nap and dreamt of better things.