Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Howcome women are this stupid?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/189lwbc/police_wont_even_investigate_because_i_never_said/

Dnr it all but at some point she says she had sex with her bf a billion time but one time she said ow and froze and thats why he raped her.

The police told her to go play outside.
Mate i dont get how do they froze?

Does a dick entering ur vagina makes you freeze? Does it turn u back to factory data reset?

Especially a dick owned by your boyfriend? Someone u know

Does the dick reach the brain and now u cant move or talk?

do i also have this power with my below average penos?

Rape is not be a crime.

Does a dick entering ur vagina makes you freeze? Does it turn u back to factory data reset?
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: made me laugh irl. I'm also a 99% sure she came from that

Her personality detector broke again, otherwise why couldn't she sense that the guy was a rapist?

life would be easier if there was a law that prevents women of accusing man of rape without proofs.

Rape is obviously bad, but if you are given consent, you have consent until its withdrawn. She didn't withdraw consent. Yeah, you gotta say "No, stop, get off." You gotta say something. I'm not a fucking mind reader and I'm not legally obligated to be a fucking mind reader.

Rape is obviously bad, but if you are given consent, you have consent until its withdrawn. She didn't withdraw consent. Yeah, you gotta say "No, stop, get off." You gotta say something. I'm not a fucking mind reader and I'm not legally obligated to be a fucking mind reader.
her bf is sub zero mango :smonk:

This is probably one of those foids that sees being sexually assaulted as a badge of honor for some weird reason.

Every time any man gets laid, he has to record "do you consent?" and play it at 1.000.000x speed during the act, meanwhile the foid must play "I do" simultaneously at same speed. As soon as she doesn't consent anymore, she must stop her recording from playing through electrodes connected to her brain (since she can "freeze"), and the man must pull it out immediately at light speed to avoid rape.

Every time any man gets laid, he has to record "do you consent?" and play it at 1.000.000x speed during the act, meanwhile the foid must play "I do" simultaneously at same speed. As soon as she doesn't consent anymore, she must stop her recording from playing through electrodes connected to her brain (since she can "freeze"), and the man must pull it out immediately at light speed to avoid rape.
Seems like this is the only solution mang well done :yes: :feelsYall:

Not all but MANY women cry rape when Chad refuses to get into a relationship.

They think they can withdraw consent when they please.