Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How your parents raise you can mean the difference between being normal or not.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
My parents seemingly did everything in their power to screw me over. They never taught me how to get females, give me the talk, and generally just left me to figure it all out on my own. Not only that, but they held the same expectations for perfection in every other aspect, such as getting a job, learning to drive, and all that other adult bullshit. As a person with ADHD and Autism, these were herculean tasks that were 100% impossible for me. Now, they knew full well about my mental ailments, but they still expected me to figure it out on my own and acted disappointed when I didn't. It's like, when you curse a person with trash genetics in addition to them having ADHD and Autism, you've basically ruined their life before it's even begun. And I'll tell ya, these last 9 1/2 years of my life have not been fun. I knew when I when my attraction to females started at 11, nothing good would come of it. I say that because at the time I had remembered all the previous bad experiences with them I had. I might have been on bad terms with females before, but once puberty started for both them and myself, those hostilities we're multiplied by tenfold. Fast forward to the present day, I'm now 20 years old and of course, still a virgin. I still can't drive, and I do have a job, but even then it's a shitty minimum wage part time job at a convenience store in a dead end tourist trap town. So thank you parents, you have successfully and permanently capped off my potential as well as forcing me into a perpetual game of catch-up with everyone else. Thanks to your overprotective nature, I was robbed of my teenage years and the formative experiences that go with them. But I get it, you bastards think I'm some mentally defective retard who can't think for himself or do anything right. And to that I say,
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

They never taught me how to get females, give me the talk, and generally just left me to figure it all out on my own.
Your parents cannot teach you that :feelsseriously:, you have to go to the real world and see if you are attractive enough for females or not.
Stop whining "muh parents this, muh parents that".

Yeah my parents knew it was over so they never gave me the “talk”

My parents seemingly did everything in their power to screw me over. They never taught me how to get females, give me the talk, and generally just left me to figure it all out on my own. Not only that, but they held the same expectations for perfection in every other aspect, such as getting a job, learning to drive, and all that other adult bullshit. As a person with ADHD and Autism, these were herculean tasks that were 100% impossible for me. Now, they knew full well about my mental ailments, but they still expected me to figure it out on my own and acted disappointed when I didn't. It's like, when you curse a person with trash genetics in addition to them having ADHD and Autism, you've basically ruined their life before it's even begun. And I'll tell ya, these last 9 1/2 years of my life have not been fun. I knew when I when my attraction to females started at 11, nothing good would come of it. I say that because at the time I had remembered all the previous bad experiences with them I had. I might have been on bad terms with females before, but once puberty started for both them and myself, those hostilities we're multiplied by tenfold. Fast forward to the present day, I'm now 20 years old and of course, still a virgin. I still can't drive, and I do have a job, but even then it's a shitty minimum wage part time job at a convenience store in a dead end tourist trap town. So thank you parents, you have successfully and permanently capped off my potential as well as forcing me into a perpetual game of catch-up with everyone else. Thanks to your overprotective nature, I was robbed of my teenage years and the formative experiences that go with them. But I get it, you bastards think I'm some mentally defective retard who can't think for himself or do anything right. And to that I say,
literally join the army

Just kill yourself and hit these faggots where it hurts them the most
(provided that they love you ofc)

Other than the driving part your parents really can't teach you those things you have to experience them on your own. If you mean like not getting you special help for autism or like your dad not teaching you how to be a man or something along those lines I understand that completely and you're right to be pissed.

nah you gotta figure things out for yourself

must read content.
My parents seemingly did everything in their power to screw me over. They never taught me how to get females, give me the talk, and generally just left me to figure it all out on my own. Not only that, but they held the same expectations for perfection in every other aspect, such as getting a job, learning to drive, and all that other adult bullshit. As a person with ADHD and Autism, these were herculean tasks that were 100% impossible for me.

Literally being an army cel is the only way to escape being sub 5 these days even so it's 4 years of life down the drain not coping and eating jail food while being told to you're just a number in an army stat. Plus if you get ka boom'd due to bad luck, the army will give you the bare minimum in pension and monthly disability. BRUTAL.