Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How you can biologically hack your endocrine system to essentially make you a mgtow person.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Context behind this post ? Simple this post assumes You've given up on women and looks maxing in general in order to try and get women there are a myriad of reasons for this and every 1 has their own reasons for this mine personally and the brutal black pill that broke me was the tinder pill pic 1 was a man who swiped right 50 thousand times, and he got 4 dates pic 2 is a black woman who swiped left of 5000 men on top of that she still got 27 dates and this is for the lowest SMV race black women PPL still act like the dating market is fair and that looks maxing gives you a decent chance in increasing your dating success is lying to you, it will do jack shit it's not even just looks maxing it's also race maxing good-looking Asian guys still struggle.

So let's say you have given up on women, how do you stop that root of biological desire ? Well in males sexual desire is modulated by estradiol which converts from Estrogen which then circulates in your body this essentially is responsible for your libido or your desire to fuck.

Next well come down to the motivation factor in life. If you truly are a mgtow, and you truly want to move on with your life then you need another hormone testosterone, this is created in your Leydig's and modulated in a feedback loop in which the pituitary gland sends a signal to your Leydig's which tells it to increase the amount of serum testosterone in your testes this gets converted in SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) some other hormones but the 1 were looking for is the free testosterone.

This decides the amount of free test that can be released through another hormone LH or luteinizing hormone this circulates testosterone throughout your body at around 13 intervals a day give or take this testosterone then binds to your androgen receptors, and it codes your body to build muscle and to feel motivated.

You can artificially tell your Leydig's to increase more amounts of Gonadotropin by taking HCG this increases the amount of free serum Testosterone in the body, this is step 1. Step 2 is stopping that serum testosterone from being converted into Estrogen and then Estradiol since testosterone converts to estrogen through the aromatize enzyme, we want to stop this process from occurring.

This is where Arosmin comes in these stops your testosterone receptors from converting to Estrogen in other words this tanks your serum Estrogen in your system, so now you have ultimately gone asexual.

But this journey doesn't end here unfortunately by tanking your Estrogen levels you have another competitor DHT this hormone can cause androgenic alopecia which causes balding dutasteride counteracts this transmission because it stops the test from being converted to DHT through the 5 alpha reductase enzyme this ultimately tanks you DHT, so you essentially also stop balding.

But the process doesn't end here as tanking estrogen leaves you prone to Osteoporosis, a mega subhuman defect which you don't want as it breaks down your bone. So this is where the hypothetical compound comes from, essentially You want a synthetic estrogen that mimics estrogens ability to repair bone while at the same time down turning the effects of man boobs.

It would have to be like Sarms as sarms are synthetic compounds that compete with DHT and Estrogen which then binds to your ligands which in theory should mean that you don't have any gyno or balding but the serum testosterone that can't bind to the androgen receptors gets transferred into DHT or estradiol this only happens though because Testosterone is naturally produced in the body through the leydig cells.

In the case of estrogen it's not naturally produced in your body it's produced through a conversion process so in this case if we had a synthetic compound that bonded to your estrogen receptor it can essentially in theory mimic the results of sarms without having serum estrogen left oversince in the case of sarms it has to compete with testosterone to bind to your ligands but if you're stopping the process of Aromatization through arosmin then the hormone estrogen can't compete with your synthetic estrogen compound since Estrogen is not naturally produced it's instead a byproduct of testosterone.

TLDR For Low attention span cels.

So essentially the stack that can force your entire body to go mgtow Biologically is HCG+dutasteride+Arosmin+Some synthetic like estrogen compound that can make your bones stronger without inducing gyno.

Dutasteride will obliterate your hair. Probably too many side effects with the rest.

Dutestaride inhibits 5 alpha reductase it shouldn't do tbqh
You’re right, my bad. I mixed it with DHT itself in my head jfl

You’re right, my bad. I mixed it with DHT itself in my head jfl

I went over the risks in this thread I'm surprised people aren't interested in incels don't they want to kill there frustration ? Meanwhile a single race bait thread has gotten 16 replies already arguing over useless shit they can't change

I went over the risks in this thread I'm surprised people aren't interested in incels don't they want to kill there frustration ? Meanwhile a single race bait thread has gotten 16 replies already arguing over useless shit they can't change
Yeah, that’s the way of the world. Low quality ragebait clickholes got all the views. While well researched posts like yours rot and stay forgotten.

Yeah, that’s the way of the world. Low quality ragebait clickholes got all the views. While well researched posts like yours rot and stay forgotten.

This is so brutal this could be the 1 thread that makes a change in there life instead of rotting and crying about shit you can't change I mean if women hate you are you going to let that stop you for the rest of your life which is what i'm seeing lots of in here what's the point you jsut feel more shit about yourself I mean for the longest time I was like this

This is so brutal this could be the 1 thread that makes a change in there life instead of rotting and crying about shit you can't change I mean if women hate you are you going to let that stop you for the rest of your life which is what i'm seeing lots of in here what's the point you jsut feel more shit about yourself I mean for the longest time I was like this
I tried to make life quality maxxing threads as well, and they barely got any replies. Idek bro.

Context behind this post ? Simple this post assumes You've given up on women and looks maxing in general in order to try and get women there are a myriad of reasons for this and every 1 has their own reasons for this mine personally and the brutal black pill that broke me was the tinder pill pic 1 was a man who swiped right 50 thousand times, and he got 4 dates pic 2 is a black woman who swiped left of 5000 men on top of that she still got 27 dates and this is for the lowest SMV race black women PPL still act like the dating market is fair and that looks maxing gives you a decent chance in increasing your dating success is lying to you, it will do jack shit it's not even just looks maxing it's also race maxing good-looking Asian guys still struggle.

So let's say you have given up on women, how do you stop that root of biological desire ? Well in males sexual desire is modulated by estradiol which converts from Estrogen which then circulates in your body this essentially is responsible for your libido or your desire to fuck.

Next well come down to the motivation factor in life. If you truly are a mgtow, and you truly want to move on with your life then you need another hormone testosterone, this is created in your Leydig's and modulated in a feedback loop in which the pituitary gland sends a signal to your Leydig's which tells it to increase the amount of serum testosterone in your testes this gets converted in SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) some other hormones but the 1 were looking for is the free testosterone.

This decides the amount of free test that can be released through another hormone LH or luteinizing hormone this circulates testosterone throughout your body at around 13 intervals a day give or take this testosterone then binds to your androgen receptors, and it codes your body to build muscle and to feel motivated.

You can artificially tell your Leydig's to increase more amounts of Gonadotropin by taking HCG this increases the amount of free serum Testosterone in the body, this is step 1. Step 2 is stopping that serum testosterone from being converted into Estrogen and then Estradiol since testosterone converts to estrogen through the aromatize enzyme, we want to stop this process from occurring.

This is where Arosmin comes in these stops your testosterone receptors from converting to Estrogen in other words this tanks your serum Estrogen in your system, so now you have ultimately gone asexual.

But this journey doesn't end here unfortunately by tanking your Estrogen levels you have another competitor DHT this hormone can cause androgenic alopecia which causes balding dutasteride counteracts this transmission because it stops the test from being converted to DHT through the 5 alpha reductase enzyme this ultimately tanks you DHT, so you essentially also stop balding.

But the process doesn't end here as tanking estrogen leaves you prone to Osteoporosis, a mega subhuman defect which you don't want as it breaks down your bone. So this is where the hypothetical compound comes from, essentially You want a synthetic estrogen that mimics estrogens ability to repair bone while at the same time down turning the effects of man boobs.

It would have to be like Sarms as sarms are synthetic compounds that compete with DHT and Estrogen which then binds to your ligands which in theory should mean that you don't have any gyno or balding but the serum testosterone that can't bind to the androgen receptors gets transferred into DHT or estradiol this only happens though because Testosterone is naturally produced in the body through the leydig cells.

In the case of estrogen it's not naturally produced in your body it's produced through a conversion process so in this case if we had a synthetic compound that bonded to your estrogen receptor it can essentially in theory mimic the results of sarms without having serum estrogen left oversince in the case of sarms it has to compete with testosterone to bind to your ligands but if you're stopping the process of Aromatization through arosmin then the hormone estrogen can't compete with your synthetic estrogen compound since Estrogen is not naturally produced it's instead a byproduct of testosterone.

TLDR For Low attention span cels.

So essentially the stack that can force your entire body to go mgtow Biologically is HCG+dutasteride+Arosmin+Some synthetic like estrogen compound that can make your bones stronger without inducing gyno.
low dose test + asin is mandatory for all incels, kills sex drive but leads to high motivation and increase muscle mass w/ no gym