Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would your life have looked like in the Medieval Europe/Middle Ages? Who would you have been? (lets say rulers were very strict)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I would have probably have been some peasant (labor, eat little, sleep, repeat) or maybe been forced to work at the circus/freak show. I'm not even kidding.

Last edited:
Probably dead before I hit puberty.In the case I would survive maybe a monk or a secluded lumberjack hunter farmer something like this

died before 14

Dead at birth.

depends heavily where i am and when

I would take all the foids as concubines in battle and force them to bear my children

I would have probably have been some peasant (labor, eat little, sleep, repeat) or maybe been forced to work at the circus/freak show. I'm not even kidding.
most of would be serfs and peons working for a pittance and paying high taxes

depends heavily where i am and when
England in year 1300 (basically the High Middle Ages/middle of Middle Ages). years 1000-1500 were likely the worst years to be alive

England in year 1300 (basically the High Middle Ages/middle of Middle Ages). years 1000-1500 were likely the worst years to be alive
not really, immediate post-Roman europe was worse. 1500s wouldnt be that bad in places like Spain, most of Germany (especially after the augsburg compromise), and Scandinavia. also the printing press and the Reformation. would've sucked in France and the Balkans tho

A tax collector, hunting you muffgguuzzzz

a peasant that died of disease and malnutrition by the age of 18

Die in some small skirmish for some lord.

Warrior scholar. Fight in a few wars and then retire into a life of study and counsel - maybe monk or hermit maxxing.

I was born in the wrong era. :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back