Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would your ideal GF be like personalitywise/interestwise?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
  • not loud/very talkactive, not an intellectual that wants to discuss everything, no excessive complaining, no need for changing stuff that still functions, practically minded, not hyperactive, not too ambitious/demanding, not an excessive moralfag
  • not excessively clingy (nice phantasy, but probably an annoyance irl)
  • not forcing me into her interests (if I don't like them) or being excessively active (like with parties/sport)
    • there is no problem with having different interests than others, the problem comes when you force them onto others/when you become an annoyance
    • I think that a relationship with an overly active girl could never work, because I don't have a desire to be really active on every single day, sometimes I just like to sit at home listening to music and doing nothing
    • completely opposite desires are an unnecessary potential for conflicts, few minor deviations are tolerable/favorable, but when desires have no common ground one person has to give in to prevent a conflict which is unnecessary stress and diminishes the life quality
    • some of the stuff (like jogging/running/etc.) is physically too taxing for me, other stuff like climbing/diving/caving is too scary for me
    • am willing to experiment/give new things a chance though
  • not being a complete couch potato, normal walks in the parks or some hiking around moors/lakes/mountains shouldn't be too much, a love for skiing would be great
  • not easily offended
    • I like to watch documentaries about crimes/diseases/wars/etc. and read stuff about these topics, no need for another person who constantly calls it sick/disgusting/perverted
    • not easily scared by spiders/snakes/centipedes/etc., I like them and she doesn't have to like/touch them (it would be great if she did tbh), but should be tolerant of them at least and not complain seriously when watching them irl or on TV, should also not call it sick when somebody wants to collect animal preparates
    • should also not scream or try to "deboonk" me when I just make a joke, of course a shared sociopolitical view on the world would be great
  • likes watching TV (especially horror/splatter movies and documentaries)
  • sharing some of my interests, but also bringing new interests to the table (like architecture/art, which I am admittely shitty in, but I would like to hear something from more experienced people in that regard)
  • no problem with traveling - but no lying on the beach all day or excessive partying, should like restaurants/uneventful evenings after a busy day (hiking/etc.), should also not complain when I want to see certain stuff (like buildings/animals)
  • no problem with telling me when she had enough/gets annoyed or when she wants to do other stuff, better than storing up frustration or making a secret out of it until exploding/becoming passively aggressive (am definetely not able to read anyone's mind)

This is the description I would have for an ideal GF, irl I am content with everything biologically female that doesn't insult me.
@Mountainbikecel, @To koniec and @SocialzERo - would be interested in your own thoughts/ideas.

not a single word

Demure girl who has her own opinions personality etc but is shy and polite, isn't too combative. Basically take the extremes of today's modern average female and one from the 50s and find the happy medium. I really like tomboys who are very feminine in appearance and demeanor but are masculine-ish in personality, minus the aggression/dominance.
Good choice tbh. Doormats that then become passively aggressive (like most traditional women) are nothing desirable in my eyes, they always expect people to know stuff without having the guts to tell them.

Definitely, the only problem is that finding a female that is her own person like this while also not being a cunt is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Yes, sadly most women think that being a foul-mouthed, condescending and arrogant skank equals being witty/having self-esteem. A really confident woman would be great, but not one of these self-proclaimed "powerful women"/"girlbosses" who put others down permanently.

Funny how they always complain about toxic masculinity and other retarded/made-up words, but when a woman then deliberately emulates these otherwise "negative" traits by becoming the most toxic/vile/arrogant/combative/aggresssive specimen they call it empowering, stunning and brave. Only wrong for feminists when men do it.

Showed me the really most important aspect of the feminist world view: It doesn't matter what is done, it matters who does it.

virgin teenager

shows me a lot of affection and letting me show her a lot thereof

wants to move into a new place with me

loves nature

needs to be good in at least one topic i care about (coding, politics, philosophy, space travel, artificial intelligence)

virgin teenager

shows me a lot of affection and letting me show her a lot thereof

wants to move into a new place with me

loves nature

needs to be good in at least one topic i care about (coding, politics, philosophy, space travel, artificial intelligence)
Based tbh. Didn't expect something else. Much of the stuff is also among my preferences.

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

very briefly:
virgin
shy
modest nature
caring
obsessed with me (kinda like a yandere girl from chinese cartoons)
loyal
kind
obliging
not a libwhore
Based. The Yandere stuff was once among my fetishes too, but I don't know whether that stuff could be implemented irl in a way that really suits someone. The rest however is giga-based.

I dont ask much in terms of look, a 6-7 girl is more than enough for me, based on my appearance, i think that its only fair... and i am not a really ugly motherfucker, so that its first, putting yourself to your standards, you cant expect to be a 5 and be with a 9 looking slut.

Also most really good looking girls are slutty as fuck, they already got fucked multiple times by lots of dicks, so a used slut its not worth for me, since i am a virgin i want a virgin girl too, its only fair, right?

In personality, not a bitchy, bipolar freak like most sluts today, just someone that supports me as i would support her.
Open mind is another must.

I dont ask much in terms of look, a 6-7 girl is more than enough for me, based on my appearance, i think that its only fair... and i am not a really ugly motherfucker, so that its first, putting yourself to your standards, you cant expect to be a 5 and be with a 9 looking slut.

Also most really good looking girls are slutty as fuck, they already got fucked multiple times by lots of dicks, so a used slut its not worth for me, since i am a virgin i want a virgin girl too, its only fair, right?

In personality, not a bitchy, bipolar freak like most sluts today, just someone that supports me as i would support her.
Open mind is another must.
Sane of you tbh. A relationship with a cluster B woman is unironically worse than being single tbh, if you have any problems they can push you over the edge (heard many of these stories from normalfags).

Sane of you tbh. A relationship with a cluster B woman is unironically worse than being single tbh, if you have any problems they can push you over the edge (heard many of these stories from normalfags).
Sorry bro, i dont understand what you mean with a cluster B woman haha, english is not my main language so there is that too...
I however, know the problems of being in a relationship, and that being single is sometimes a "blessing".

Sorry bro, i dont understand what you mean with a cluster B woman haha, english is not my main language so there is that too...
I however, know the problems of being in a relationship, and that being single is sometimes a "blessing".
Cluster B: histrionic personality disorder (always putting on a facade/very actor-like behavior), narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder (psychopathy/sociopathy), borderline personality disorder

Cluster B: histrionic personality disorder (always putting on a facade/very actor-like behavior), narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder (psychopathy/sociopathy), borderline personality disorder
Oh, no... of course i would not date someone like that, i know a lot of girls like that and they are a pain in the ass.

Feminine
Individualistic
Low body Count
Educated
Reserved, but not totally introverted
Open-Minded
Compassionate
Intelligent
Classy
Thoughtful of me and my needs

Last edited:
  • not loud/very talkactive, not an intellectual that wants to discuss everything, no excessive complaining, no need for changing stuff that still functions, practically minded, not hyperactive, not too ambitious/demanding, not an excessive moralfag
  • not excessively clingy (nice phantasy, but probably an annoyance irl)
  • not forcing me into her interests (if I don't like them) or being excessively active (like with parties/sport)
    • there is no problem with having different interests than others, the problem comes when you force them onto others/when you become an annoyance
    • I think that a relationship with an overly active girl could never work, because I don't have a desire to be really active on every single day, sometimes I just like to sit at home listening to music and doing nothing
    • completely opposite desires are an unnecessary potential for conflicts, few minor deviations are tolerable/favorable, but when desires have no common ground one person has to give in to prevent a conflict which is unnecessary stress and diminishes the life quality
    • some of the stuff (like jogging/running/etc.) is physically too taxing for me, other stuff like climbing/diving/caving is too scary for me
    • am willing to experiment/give new things a chance though
  • not being a complete couch potato, normal walks in the parks or some hiking around moors/lakes/mountains shouldn't be too much, a love for skiing would be great
  • not easily offended
    • I like to watch documentaries about crimes/diseases/wars/etc. and read stuff about these topics, no need for another person who constantly calls it sick/disgusting/perverted
    • not easily scared by spiders/snakes/centipedes/etc., I like them and she doesn't have to like/touch them (it would be great if she did tbh), but should be tolerant of them at least and not complain seriously when watching them irl or on TV, should also not call it sick when somebody wants to collect animal preparates
    • should also not scream or try to "deboonk" me when I just make a joke, of course a shared sociopolitical view on the world would be great
  • likes watching TV (especially horror/splatter movies and documentaries)
  • sharing some of my interests, but also bringing new interests to the table (like architecture/art, which I am admittely shitty in, but I would like to hear something from more experienced people in that regard)
  • no problem with traveling - but no lying on the beach all day or excessive partying, should like restaurants/uneventful evenings after a busy day (hiking/etc.), should also not complain when I want to see certain stuff (like buildings/animals)
  • no problem with telling me when she had enough/gets annoyed or when she wants to do other stuff, better than storing up frustration or making a secret out of it until exploding/becoming passively aggressive (am definetely not able to read anyone's mind)

This is the description I would have for an ideal GF, irl I am content with everything biologically female that doesn't insult me.
@Mountainbikecel, @To koniec and @SocialzERo - would be interested in your own thoughts/ideas.
tbh I can't be bothered to type it out since It won't happen anyway

But probably shy and like to play games and not a landwhale. Also not deformed. Must be biologically female goes without saying. Also ready to perform mind experiments with psychedelic's and a whole lot of shady tinfoil hat level experiments to try to develop our inner minds.

Requoting self as I went in both looks and personality in the dream girl thread.

From 6' to 6'5" as I really like tall girls and want one way taller than me.

Dark skin. The darker the skin, the better.

Gamer girl.

Mid to deeper tone voice. Kind of like Jessie's voice in Pokemon or the usual tomboyish gyaru voices.

Tomboy as well so she won't cry or start feeling sad when I want to roughly play with her.

Grew up in my era so I would around my age or at least 5 years younger as she would still experience my childhood era.

Same eye color as mine which is a very dark brown eye color.

Med body weight. Not skinny and not obese. Can have a bit of fat on her as I'm okay with that.

Don't care about boob size as that's the only part on a girl I technically don't care how it is. Can be flat, huge, or in between. For the image, I picked the middle ground.

Med sized nose. That or of course a small sized nose.

Jet black hair. Hair texture I do not care. Smooth, silky, curly, knotty, or whatever.

Don't care on the hip, ass, or thigh ratio either. As long as it's not 'thicc' as people call it these days.

Into the same things as me.

A bit of a tsundere where she comes off bitchy, but she's always interested in being intimate with each other.

Barely any makeup.

Does not comb her hair. I like the messy hair look.

Always interested in trying new things intimately as long as it only involves the two of us. No open relationships, no threesomes or foursomes or anything.

This is what my dream girl would be. I'll take anything obviously but if I could get this, I think I could die happy 10 times over.

Loyal, more than 3 braincels, not repulsed by my looks.

But more realisticaly - existing

An introvert
Doesn't have many friends, hopefully none
Doesn't go out to much
Isn't condescending like most women
Would be willing to try out some of my fetishes
Likes to watch slashers, horrors, psychological dramas
Likes to play video games
Is very straight forward
As far right as possible
Not loud
A hygienic person over all
Likes to cook
Doesn't ignore me like everyone else
Is understanding that i have mental issues
Is nice to me
Won't stab me in the back and rip my heart out

Talking about this is like talking about what I'd do with a million dollars. Idk what I would do with a million dollars and I have no clue what I would want in a girl since I've never dated girls.

One who isn't a bitch, doesn't possess the gift of the gab,doesn't have friends,not obnoxious, condescending, feminine,thoughtful,not arrogant,doesn't have an ego, humble etc prob alot am missing.

@Total Imbecile thoughts?

You guys make it too complicated

Shy, reserved, clingy and loves me

Gets flustered and blushes easily

Hopeless romantic

Academically inclined too and not dumb tbh

Has something that shes passionate about

Petite, obsessive, mommy gf tbh ngl.

Such a thing doesn't exist

An introvert
Doesn't have many friends, hopefully none
Doesn't go out to much
Isn't condescending like most women
Would be willing to try out some of my fetishes
Likes to watch slashers, horrors, psychological dramas
Likes to play video games
Is very straight forward
As far right as possible
Not loud
A hygienic person over all
Likes to cook
Doesn't ignore me like everyone else
Is understanding that i have mental issues
Is nice to me
Won't stab me in the back and rip my heart out
Basically exactly the same with me and based taste.
Petite, obsessive, mommy gf tbh ngl.

Such a thing doesn't exist
Brutal.

Girl who is quiet and is fine with being ordered around. Should be blank slate.

She must be sexual attracted to me.

quite a lot expectations
not an excessive moralfag
actually i like it when foids are empathetic

i myself would want weaboo foid, cause would share same interests