Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How would you survive in USA/third world prisons?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

How do you survive in prison?

• sex

• lone wolf fighter

• join a gang

• LDAR

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You get chucked in for a decade. Overcrowding makes solitary impossible, and you have nothing to kill yourself with. If you survive, you will ascend with 10/10 Stacey. How do you survive?

1. Sex
Become the boyfriend of the biggest guy serving a life sentence. You get supreme protection and a relatively pampered life, but you get fucked by a big nigger.

2. Fight
You join no gangs and fight on your own. You think you'll live for 10 years? Good luck.

3. Gang
You join a gang. You gain protection. However, it comes at a cost. Being part of a prison, you'll have to put in work for the gang. This includes: smuggling items in your anus (drugs, cellphones), getting into gang fights, and sharing whatever your family sends you with them.

4. LDAR
You don't attempt to survive. You lie in bed, allowing yourself to be raped and used without any struggle. You don't eat/drink and eventually die.

I would join one of the all white gangs
shot-caller-backdrop-1.jpg

Just don't fuck with anyone else and gymmaxx, its not like in the movies. :feelswhat:

i will just go and punch the guard so he can put me in solitary , if that dosen't work i will act like attacking him with a knife so he can shoot and die like that

I picked lone wolf fighter, prison isn't a constant 24/7 battle zone like movies like to portray or police like to say to is as an intimidation tool. If you mind your own business as long as you don't look like a femboy and have Big Bubba HUNTIN YO' ASS CUTE CRACKA BOY 24/7 you will be fine.

1. Sex
Become the boyfriend of the biggest guy serving a life sentence. You get supreme protection and a relatively pampered life, but you get fucked by a big nigger.
I like how you spend so much time defining this point as some sissy nigger cock slave only to pick it yourself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

9C2725F5 2478 46E0 8F25 BE449B92E257