Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How would you rate this beautiful russian phenotype

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.meme-arsenal.com%2Fmemes%2F60385f256eb206961c489c4bc7d064e0.jpg&hash=257f5364252092780c0a40954da2b2f5

colored eyes=pure aryan phenotype

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder
@BummerDrummer fellow aryan
@PPEcel

2.5/10 but mogs me. Eye color and race Mogs me.
If he is tallfag, theoretically can run Ogre Vodka game

mogged again on chads.is :dafuckfeels:

Why are Slavs so much uglier on average when compared to other whites? Tfw 30% Slav...

Neanderthal JBWmaxxer. 10/10

race mogs him ?

what the fuck is his race
now i understand why miscegnation is bad BAD!!!

ultimate slavoid and mongoloid pheno
True it is hard to tell his race. He should be sterilized tbh.

most of the people who will say they are mogged by him are liars and larpers
kinda tired by all the people being unrealistically harsh on themselves here
its one thing to understand you are ugly and realistically conclude that it's over, but its another to just lie about being a straight 2 or 1/10. leave those ratings to the truest truecels

being raided by mongols was over for many nations they spreaded their subhuman mongoloid genes tbh
its one thing to understand you are ugly and realistically conclude that it's over, but its another to just lie about being a straight 2 or 1/10. leave those ratings to the truest truecels
he is legit 1/10 tho

He unironically Mogs many ethnics purely due to being white.

Unironically prob has a trad wife

being raided by mongols was over for many nations they spreaded their subhuman mongoloid genes tbh
Correct, this is why many Slavs have slanted eyes and high facial bloat at low BF%
he is legit 1/10 tho
2/10, he could get laid in sea. If a subhuman white like me has 600+ matches he can get something

I'm a 3/10. My face is weird-shaped. The jaw is really small (chin is small too). The maxilla is narrow and flat. My ears have a strange shape too. Besides, my face is asymmetrical due to the jaw. My eye area is fucked-up too. And I didn't described other problems I have with my face.

god we must exterminate ethnics and gooks to stop spreading their genes

@gymletethnicel
@ThoughtfulCel

I'm a 3/10. My face is weird-shaped. The jaw is really small (chin is small too). The maxilla is narrow and flat. My ears have a strange shape too. Besides, my face is asymmetrical due to the jaw. My eye area is fucked-up too. And I didn't described other problems I have with my face.
are you saying that you are mogged by him or just adding that to the discussion

albino nigger with asian eyes

are you saying that you are mogged by him or just adding that to the discussion
Well. I think he looks completely different from me, yet he's ugly.
At least, he looks brutal and dangerous compared to me. He can ogremaxx while I can't, which means he mogs me to some extent, I'd say.
But if we compare our SMV's, then we're at the same level.

Well. I think he looks completely different from me, yet he's ugly.
At least, he looks brutal and dangerous compared to me. He can ogremaxx while I can't, which means he mogs me to some extent, I'd say.
But if we compare our SMV's, then we're at the same level.
almost all of us have the same SMV, relatively zero
you have to be pretty deformed for him to mog anyone in my opinion

almost all of us have the same SMV, relatively zero
you have to be pretty deformed for him to mog anyone in my opinion
I'm just ugly. 3/10. I need bigger facial bones to look normal. I've tried to enlarge them in an image editor. And I think my face looked almost normal after that. Like, not handsome, not ugly, just average.

I'm just ugly. 3/10. I need bigger facial bones to look normal. I've tried to enlarge them in an image editor. And I think my face looked almost normal after that. Like, not handsome, not ugly, just average.
id say im a 4/10, not horribly ugly but still ugly
autism also doesnt help my smv

Eye colour ogremaxxer mogs me

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.meme-arsenal.com%2Fmemes%2F60385f256eb206961c489c4bc7d064e0.jpg&hash=257f5364252092780c0a40954da2b2f5

colored eyes=pure aryan phenotype

@SocialzERo
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Lebensmüder
@BummerDrummer fellow aryan
@PPEcel
Reported for Chad worshipping

Could be one of those Asian Russians (Tatars, Yakuts, Tuvans, etc...) Russia isn't 100% slavic, but multiethnic.

eye color mogs me

That must be 95% Mongolian and yet it mogs me because light eyes