Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you rate her?

V

v384157

Recruit
★★
v1N5CPOAhiolHmt.jpg

In my eyes at least 5-6 points, but in other people's eyes only 3-4 points, she is way out of my league,for others they even don't have any desire:feelsrope:

Is it my illusion? In fact, she is not good-looking. I am too rubbish.

gross a noodlewhore 0/10 because whiteys make hapas

v1N5CPOAhiolHmt.jpg

In my eyes at least 5-6 points, but in other people's eyes only 3-4 points, she is way out of my league,for others they even don't have any desire:feelsrope:
4/10

5/10 face

Last edited:
she’s below average. 4/10 tbh

For a noodle she is average, not ugly not attractive. Are you a riceman?

I can't see her body so I can't tell, but I'd give her face a 6.

Could use some more pictures

Still smv mogs tje entire forum

threads like this and the one who made them should be banned on sight,but then again this is fakecels.is

She cute maybe a 5

v1N5CPOAhiolHmt.jpg

Just from this thread i realize you don't really belong here. please,leave before you can.

If she lets me put fake lashes on her and put her in pretty sundress then 8/10. :feelsohh:

A solid 6. Now leave me alone.

No way nigga she looks EXTREMELY underage im talking loli:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

No way she is actually 21 she looks WAY too young it’s creepy
Maybe the women who look a little beautiful in China look very young

in the west she is like a 3.7/10(maybe even less).i imagine in china she is worth a lot more then that since male to female ration in china is crazy and she is competing with other asian girls instead of white blue eyed blonde stacies.

women from backhome(i live in london but i am not originally from here) are also way more ugly then white women,so i kind of understand where you are coming from.An 9 backhome is like a 6.5(maybe less) here in london.

v1N5CPOAhiolHmt.jpg

2 with filters on

Smile

she has a beautiful smile 10/10 for sho
what kind of archtypes are you clinging to OP
she a cherub goddess I want to go rockclimbing with her

People rating below 4 are coping because 1-3 is deformed or landwhale with an ugly face tier