Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how would you rate Elliot Rodger?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
cd9dd0129d7f7842aa05b39bf744048faf-01-elliot-rodger.rsquare.w330.jpg

Facially he looked a bit weak/feminine he had a weird nose, his lips are uneven, small chin, eyes not hunter, weak eye brows. He was also a manlet and hapa living in chadifornia. He was too small and feminine to run masculine game, and he also does not have the features to run pretty boy game. I think he was average looking compared to whites but above above average compared to asians. I give him a 5.5-6/10. He could have ascended if he was NT

5.5 due to him being short

face-wise? 6/10
a tad bit above average

I mean, he ain't no chad, he's normie. He isn't blackops2Cel ugly or NeverGiveUp (youtuber) ugly. He should've been able to find a avg girlfriend. Definitely isn't slayer material, but finding a gf shouldn't have been impossible for him. I guess autism + avg looks is what led to him becoming incel

6 in most places. In Santa Barbara? Probably a 3 or 4

6 out of 10. Okayish for my place but for chadifornia it's a death sentence

That photo isn't the best of him. If he had just a bit of muscle mass to look less feminine he would look p good imo

cd9dd0129d7f7842aa05b39bf744048faf-01-elliot-rodger.rsquare.w330.jpg

Facially he looked a bit weak/feminine he had a weird nose, his lips are uneven, small chin, eyes not hunter, weak eye brows. He was also a manlet and hapa living in chadifornia. He was too small and feminine to run masculine game, and he also does not have the features to run pretty boy game. I think he was average looking compared to whites but above above average compared to asians. I give him a 5.5-6/10. He could have ascended if he was NT
Your question is all wrong. The question should be: "Was he too ugly to score a girl eventually or if he was able to utilise his pedigree?", and the answer is a big fat NO! His upbringing was split into many pieces. The Hollywood culture he was in orbit around but never able to touch. The relationship between his mother and father, his father's life style (again around the Hollywood types). He was worshipping Chad/Stacy hard. The question should not be about rating him per say. Saying that he could have acsended if his culture was working is similar to saying "he could have acsended if he was NT". But you got to go further than having sex with a few females, or one female. The real question is, could he be in a relationship (marriage) where the male continues to provide for and dominate the relationship at the same time WITHOUT it being torn apart or considered as "mistreatment of his woman" in today's times? And the answer, I believe, is no! Because the Normie culture is also broken, the Hollywood culture is a grinding machine from hell, his upbringing was broken, and he couldn't actualise whatever opportunity he might have been given.

Basically what I am saying is "it's over".

E.R. was not ugly. He is not Chad or Stacy, bit neither are about 2 billion somewhat happily people around the globe. He is a mid-high tier Normie for a white guy. Far better looking tham many curries. These 2 billion people may not be happily married, but they are doing their duty to survive none the less. Yes many of them will get divorced but their culture is partially works for them. We Incel have no real culture left. We know things and we see much more than the masses, Chad/Stacy/normies, and therefore we are far more "experienced", but our culture doesn't work.

Last edited:
I would rate him dead/10 and incel/10

Dumbass greycels have no respect for fellow incels who actually FUCKING DIED because of their inceldom and suffering. He FUCKING DIED VIRGIN, HE DIED A KHHV, pay some respect, faggots.

Fa4b2c9318c04404

Rip in peace brocel.

7 but short and ethnic so it was over for him, pretty based person btw