Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you handle a wife like this?

I’d handle her just fine and dominate her in bed :feelsdevil: . I don’t mind a little chub on women
this is proof that men dont have any standards for women. if this forum were full of foids and the picture was a fat guy instead all the foids would be like "ewww, I would rather get mauled by a bear then be with him :foidSoy:"

this is proof that men dont have any standards for women. if this forum were full of foids and the picture was a fat guy instead all the foids would be like "ewww, I would rather get mauled by a bear then be with him :foidSoy:"
I know. My standards are almost nonexistent. I’d take whatever I could get, even women well below my looksmatch or even 20 years older than me. Jfl at all the people that say we are incel because our standards are too high

full

Imagine ascending to a downgrade :feelspuke:
Damn ghost demon wearing a suit for a promotion.

Jabir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Satan places his throne over the water and he sends out his troops. The closest to him in rank are the greatest at causing tribulations. One of them says: I have done this and this. Satan says: You have done nothing. Another one says: I did not leave this man alone until I separated him from his wife. Satan embraces him and he says: You have done well.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2813

Best way to handle this is by not giving her any money, keeping the fridge empty also not paying the phone and internet bill and basically force her to submit to you in exchange for financial support.

Best way to handle this is by not giving her any money, keeping the fridge empty also not paying the phone and internet bill and basically force her to submit to you in exchange for financial support.
Or get divorce raped